[OT] sticky rice

Old December 19th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Default [OT] sticky rice

http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops2.jpg
http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops.jpg

Ya know.. orange cones should be a clue.

--
DougW

Old December 19th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

I hope the bill him!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 20th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne[_1_]

nice :-)

--
Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old December 20th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tom Greening

DougW wrote:
> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops2.jpg
> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops.jpg
>
> Ya know.. orange cones should be a clue.

That looks to be a military base of some sort. Military buildings tend
to have a "look" to them. That and the camouflaged mp in the background
kind of gives it away.
Old December 20th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

That explains it.

We didn't believe John Kerry when he said only the folks to stupid to get a
job at McDonalds enlisted in the military.

Old December 20th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

billy ray wrote:
> That explains it.
>
> We didn't believe John Kerry when he said only the folks to stupid to
> get a job at McDonalds enlisted in the military.

There are quite a few smart kids that are using the military for a
free college education, can't call that stupid. But you have to
remember they are kids and all kids do stupid things. I'd say that
adults that are too stupid to do real work run for office.

> "Tom Greening" wrote...
>> DougW wrote:
>>> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops2.jpg
>>> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops.jpg
>>>
>>> Ya know.. orange cones should be a clue.

>> That looks to be a military base of some sort. Military buildings
>> tend to have a "look" to them. That and the camouflaged mp in the
>> background kind of gives it away.

Yep. The big white block house is a WWII building with 4' thick rebar
and steel reinforced concrete. Some of those windows are just
decoration.

--
DougW

Old December 20th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

And they wonder why people make jokes about West Virginia!

Jeff DeWitt

Old December 20th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

Ahh, so would that explain why Mr. Kerry found himself in the military?

Jeff DeWitt

Old December 20th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

That kinda like he's for it, before he was against it.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 20th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Simon Juncal

DougW wrote:
> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops2.jpg
> http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/oops.jpg
>
> Ya know.. orange cones should be a clue.

I may be the only one but the wrestling sticker on the side just makes
it for me....

--
Simon
"I may be wrong, but I'm not uncertain." -- Robert A. Heinlein