Trip to California w/o Miata.

Old March 24th 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default Trip to California w/o Miata.

"Iva" > wrote:

> Sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear that you're
> okay.

Thanks.

> We did a short drive yesterday down to Philadelphia to the
> Simeone Foundation Car Musuem. I had some serious car lust going
> on with all those sweet racers. www.simeonefoundation.org

Yes, I tend to drool a lot at car museums....

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old March 31st 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Looks like a nice museum!

Chris
99BBB

Old March 31st 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Well, Christopher isn't the only Christopher here! I need to start a thread
called "Trip to California w/ Miata!" Oh, and what a blast it was!

I will do it!

Chris
99BBB

t...

Old March 31st 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Well, Christopher isn't the only Christopher here! I need to start
> a thread called "Trip to California w/ Miata!"

We won't believe you. Miatas are not equipped for interplanetary
travel and Californicate can't possibly be on the same planet as the
rest of the world..... <G>

Old March 31st 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

well, they say, TX is another world ...... or do they say another country?
;-)

Chris
99BBB

. ..

Old April 1st 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> well, they say, TX is another world ...... or do they say another
> country? ;-)

Northern Mexico, I think? <G>

Old April 1st 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

That's accurate, hey, we stole it fair and square ;-)

Chris
99BBB

. ..

Old April 1st 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> That's accurate, hey, we stole it fair and square ;-)

Didn't steal it, don't you know the history?

12 drunken Mexican reservists whipped the Texas forces at the Alamo
and, as reparations, Mexico forced the US to take Texas.

Old April 2nd 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

That sounds 'text book' ;-)

Chris
99BBB

. ..

Long Miata Trip Advice? mdginzo Mazda 15 September 6th 07 08:46 PM
FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
Miata road trip to gulf coast George Jetson Mazda 4 October 26th 06 01:42 AM
California and non-California 1974 Super Beetle azazel scratch VW air cooled 1 January 15th 06 05:49 PM