Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

Old August 28th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Amy

Default Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

> > > Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> > > put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> > > injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> > > vehicular vandalism.

> > Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> > were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
> > I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
> > would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
> > your pity nor concern.

> I don't get where you're coming from, Amy. Which is worse -- smoking
> pot, or putting a decoy deer in the middle of a dark country road?
>
> Who are you ****ed off at here? The pot smoking kids, the road-
> blocking kids, or the person who posted the article?

I wasn't suggesting the kids who were injured deserved to be. I'm
pointing out that the original poster who is currently calling
him/herself "Speeders and Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" and refers to
inebriated drivers as "deadly psychopaths" is a bit of a hypocrite, no?

This is the same "Laura Bush" person who posted: "Drugged drivers are
killers and maimers and i want them stopped not coddled" and "There are
no road 'accidents'. It's always due to driver error." ****, he
actually wrote that if you attend a concert where there is a lot of
marijuana smoke in the air, you have the obligation not to operate a
vehicle for a "few weeks" afterward!

Seemed like he'd find some perverse justice in two "dealdy psychopaths"
getting their "severe punishment" for being flagrant, wanton timebombs.

I didn't think the sarcasm was that subtle, but apparently I'm a bitch
who thinks kids deserve to be mangled in car wrecks (and for the
record: I don't).

--Amy

Old August 28th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:53:34 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:

>"Amy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>> >
>> > 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>> >
>> > Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>> >
>> > Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
>> > put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
>> > injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
>> > vehicular vandalism.

>> Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>> were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
>> I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
>> would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
>> your pity nor concern.

>I don't get where you're coming from, Amy. Which is worse -- smoking
>pot, or putting a decoy deer in the middle of a dark country road?
>
>Who are you ****ed off at here? The pot smoking kids, the road-
>blocking kids, or the person who posted the article?

Amy is a troll who just sits in her trailer all day festering with
hate. Don't try and reason with it.
Old August 28th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS escaped from eye-rak and spewed this bull**** in
rec.autos.driving:

<snip article>

> Can you believe that last sentence above?

Yes, I can. This ain't your home town of Faggot's Fairy, CO, Saddam. In
the East (especially in the rural areas), football is KING and any judge
that locks up a football player during football season is liable to be
lynched for his efforts.

Happy to have ruined your day. Now get your ass back to eye-rak where
you belong!

--
C an't
I nterpret
Old August 28th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), necromancer forgot
to complete this thought in rec.autos.driving:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> Drivers are MURDERERS escaped from eye-rak and spewed this bull**** in
> rec.autos.driving:

> > Can you believe that last sentence above?

> Yes, I can. This ain't your home town of Faggot's Fairy, CO, Saddam. In
> the East (especially in the rural areas), football is KING and any judge
> that locks up a football player during football season is liable to be
> lynched for his efforts.

I forgot to add: This is a departure from your usual crap. Why aren't
you calling for the heads of the two in the car based on your generally
wrong assumption that they were "speeding," or "running red lights," or
what ever idiotic buzz words that you use, you idiot?

You suck.

--
C orrupt
I mbeciles
Old August 28th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS escaped from its prison is eye-rak and spewed this
bull**** in rec.autos.driving:

> They're teens and thus they weren't thinking. All kids should be kept
> in cages from the ages 12 to 18.

And you should have been locked up in a cage from age zero through
infinity.

Happy to have ruined your day, El Faggio.

--
I diots
C onvention &
Old August 28th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Amy said in
rec.autos.driving:
> I'm pointing out that the original poster who is currently calling
> him/herself "Speeders and Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" and refers to
> inebriated drivers as "deadly psychopaths" is a bit of a hypocrite, no?

Most of us in r.a.d. have known that for quite some time, now.

--
C orrupt
O rganization
Old August 28th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
B1ackWater

On 28 Aug 2006 07:04:32 -0700, wrote:

>B1ackwater wrote:
>> On 28 Aug 2006 00:58:23 -0700, "Amy" >
>> wrote:

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2

>> >Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>> >were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.

>> Absolutely irrelevant.

>Idiot.

Yea, idiotic to think that the law discriminates
against the mental state of crime victims. Drunk,
stoned or crazy - if someone else deliberately
injures you it's THEIR fault, not yours.

Old August 28th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

B1ackwater wrote:

> Yea, idiotic to think that the law discriminates
> against the mental state of crime victims. Drunk,
> stoned or crazy - if someone else deliberately
> injures you it's THEIR fault, not yours.

But you said "irrelevant." The fact that the "victims"
were speeding and under the influence likely substantially
influenced the outcome, i.e. a driver who was straight and
driving the speed limit likely wouldn't have wrecked, I would
suspect. Both parties contributed to the accident.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.
---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html
----------
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff

Old August 28th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though no eyes can see')

"-L." wrote:

> Amy wrote:
> >
> > Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> > were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.

> So what. They still crashed because they hit the deer. Asshole punks
> who put the deer in the road should have done prison time.

Maybe but they have to help their team win the football season or at
least give it their best.

--
"There are some gals who don't like to be pushed and grabbed and lassoed
and drug into buses in the middle of the night."