The Germans can do it. Why can't we?

Old August 14th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

Default The Germans can do it. Why can't we MURDER LAURA?

wrote:
> OM wrote:
> > Now, explain to me why the drivers like you have been source of road
> > rage and unusual high number of accidents on I-25 between Denver and
> > Colorado Springs. Police officers reported that lot of drivers like you
> > are often the reason. They wanted to ticket those drivers for obscuring
> > the traffic flow. Now, they do have the law in Colorado giving them the
> > reason! It's called 'Stay on Right except to pass' law.
> >

> That law alone, if enforced nationally would save as many, if not more
> lives than enforcing the speed limit IMO, not to mention drastically
> cutting down on road-rage incidents in the process.
>
> Also, the "deer in headlights" crowd who insists on creeping along in
> the middle lane on a 3 lane carraigeway in thier mini-vans at 10-15 MPH
> below the speed limit need to be made aware of this law. Most of them
> have no clue as to how thier driving affects traffic flow, they are
> like rolling chicane's.

Fortunately those dullards have a reasonable chance of committing
vehicular suicide. Not that their deaths are any loss, though.

Old August 15th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Loco laura bush -
VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, proud (and obvious) graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology polluted rec.autos.driving with this crap:

> Name one time i lied about anything.

Take your pick of any time that you have said that you never speed.

--
C an't
I nterpret