Bullit wheels on the 2005

Old February 7th 05, 05:04 PM
Spleen Merchant

Default Bullit wheels on the 2005

Anyone see the Mustang commercials during the Super Bowl last night?
The 2005 Mustang convertible they showed had Bullit wheels on it.
I don't think that was an option for 2005. Was it? Or did Ford resign
themselves to the fact that the wheels on the new GT look like ****.

Tony
Old February 7th 05, 05:11 PM
japhar81

I read somewhere they were going to be an option when the vert is released.
Could be wrong though.

I have to say, the atrocity of the wheels on the 05 are the reason I still
have my 04.

Old February 8th 05, 03:23 AM
BK24

There's a GT on the Ford lot here now that has those same exact rims. Has to
be an option. I'll swing by one day this week and look at the sticker on it.

Old February 8th 05, 04:28 AM
Tony Alonso

The Bullitt style wheels in 17" size are the base selection for the V8
GT coupe and convertible. There is an optional wheel that is styled
similar to the ones on the '05 Mustang concept cars.

2005 CHRYSLER 300 wheels Charlie Dodge 2 October 16th 04 07:57 PM
2005 CHRYSLER 300 wheels Charlie Dodge 0 October 16th 04 07:34 PM
Help - 17" wheel size (offset) for 2005 S4 Cabriolet Rsmzi Nassar Audi 0 October 3rd 04 02:15 PM