WHATS YOU BEST MOD!

Old May 25th 05, 12:48 AM
Tim & Cindy McDonald

Default WHATS YOU BEST MOD!

So whats your BEST modification you feel has enhanced your vette for the
money you spent! Help us all out!!Thanks!!!!!

Old May 25th 05, 01:21 AM
Bob I

The water drain tubes in the corners of the hatch opening, at $8.95.

Old May 26th 05, 04:03 AM
Marty

Thanks for the reminder Bob!
Gotta get them ordered, getting close to painting my 84.
Marty

Old May 27th 05, 01:43 AM
Bob I

That was years and years ago at Ecklers. price may be higher now.

Old May 29th 05, 02:11 AM
Marty

$12.99 nowadays!

Old May 25th 05, 07:08 AM
Barking Rats

In article >,
"Tim & Cindy McDonald" > wrote:

> So whats your BEST modification you feel has enhanced your vette for the
> money you spent! Help us all out!!Thanks!!!!!

Factory-style side exhausts for my '67 - man I just love to roll the
windows down and listen to that all-American music.

....Oh yeah, radial tires too.

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is
original posting --
___

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger
Old May 25th 05, 04:55 PM
MES

Replacing my underpowered L82 in my 74 coupe with a built ZZ4 and chrome
hooker headers with sidepipes.

Old May 25th 05, 07:15 PM
RicSeyler

The best mod for money spent to me is tires and wheels.....
And bigger than stock tires and wheels on rear and stock
size on front. A carefully selected wheel and tire package
can change the attitude and feel of a car.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old June 1st 05, 08:11 PM
JOEVET

I'm with you Ric. I love the different look the zr1 rims and new tires
gave my '86. A new attitude. Easiest and cheapest : taking the maf screen
out.
.. .

Old May 25th 05, 10:34 PM
Greg

i sure want to belive it will be the procharger, if it ever gets here.
Greg
On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:48:55 -0400, "Tim & Cindy McDonald"