XJ name that part/pieces

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

Default XJ name that part/pieces

Crap. Past couple of days I notice my fuel economy going to hell, got home
from work today and was about to leave again when the xj wouldn't crank.
Opened up the hood and the first injector was spewing gas everywhere, so I
replaced all fuel injector o-rings.

When I was putting it all back together (losing daylight so I was hurrying)
I got it all back and went to plug in what I believe is the Fuel Return
Line, and I cut the o-rings by putting it back in hastily. There were 2
orange rings on the outside of a black ring.

Its on a 90 XJ 4.0L. Is this the fuel return line? Coming off the fuel
rail, front of the engine, to a metal fuel line? I need to know
specifically what to ask for, I dont trust the parts guys too much. I'm so
****ed I cut those o-rings!!! argh!

Troy