Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

Old May 26th 05, 09:34 AM
Neil

Default Dodge is like a Carriage with a DEAD HORSE!!

I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst
company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the
company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has
anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the
transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

I guess the only good thing I can honestly say about Dodge is the paint
and body hold up really well, even the ones in the junkyard have a
clear shiny look to them, but that doesn't mean it's a good car or
truck. It's suppose run remember? Some people seem to forget that a car
is suppose run well, besides looking great too. If it looks good, hang
it on the wall, if it doesn't run great!! Don't buy it!! My instant
reaction when I here the name "DODGE" is "A Carriage with a DEAD
HORSE!!"

Here's something to note for all you car buff's out there. If an
automaker doesn't put their stamp under hood on all the engines they
sell, automatically you should think "Not Reliable" even though they
claim it is. There are many variables, people who own them and people
who drive them. Fortunately the guy taking care of it every weekend,
won't have anything bad to say. Mopar parts are really good, that's
true, but don't go looking for the aftermarket parts, your chances are
1 and 3 in terms of reliability. There are some real big issues here, I
won't get into it, and it's the reason why I avoid the automaker all
together, but if you want it, consider buying Toyota, or Nissan
something like that.

Cummings is the real reason for their success, but I would suspect the
automaker doesn't really care if runs or not, as long as it looks good.
That's really sad!! Fools allot of people every year too. They put more
money into advertising then the other American automakers as well, but
I don't hear as many complaints with their cars and trucks other then
it's needs this or that at around 100,000 clicks. No automaker is
perfect; I know that, so why are you driving a Dodge?
Why would you?

Want to see a DEAD HORSE! Then you should have a look at this fetish
leg video. Its called "Kimmey's Pedal Pumping Debut" This little hottie
in a black mini dress knows how to start a car!! A tune-up might be in
order though.

Why whip it! when you can pump it!!........A classic '66' that won't
start. It runs sort of.

-Neil

Old May 26th 05, 12:38 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:34:25 -0700, Neil wrote:

> I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst
> company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the
> company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has
> anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the
> transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

I own 3 of them, not a single problem in several years.

Run along, moron.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old May 26th 05, 03:05 PM
rob

ditto

news

Old May 26th 05, 05:37 PM
Neil

Well, you must be a backyard mechanic, or someone who takes care of
them really well, because their reputation is not that good. Yeah I
mean stick with mopar parts your ok, but going aftermarket for parts
your heading trouble fast.

Seriously, Dodge vehicles are not known for just drive and go, like
Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc...

Allright..............

Old May 26th 05, 06:05 PM
rob

trolling...........

oups.com...

Old May 26th 05, 07:40 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:37:48 -0700, Neil wrote:

> Well, you must be a backyard mechanic, or someone who takes care of
> them really well, because their reputation is not that good. Yeah I
> mean stick with mopar parts your ok, but going aftermarket for parts
> your heading trouble fast.

What parts? They don't break down. Other than routine maintenance,
haven't used any parts.

> Seriously, Dodge vehicles are not known for just drive and go, like
> Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc...

Wrong again, dingus. Go play in traffic.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old May 26th 05, 10:25 PM
James C. Reeves

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:34:25 -0700, Neil wrote:
>
>> I want to be fair about this and say that," Dodge" has to be worst
>> company in the world. I personally would feel better today, if the
>> company would of declared bankruptcy 20 years ago. Nobody I know of has
>> anything good to say about his or her dodge. Numerous problems in the
>> transmission, the ignition, the ECM, and the list goes on.

> I own 3 of them, not a single problem in several years.
>
> Run along, moron.
>
> --
> If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
> Linux Registered User #327951

My family has owned dozens of Dodge/Chrysler products over the past 25
years. Three problems in all that time. The brother had a tranny go bad in
his '97 caravan at 120K and I had a AC compressor go bad at 80K in a 1987
Caravan. The wife had a head gasket go bad on a 97 Neon Sport. Otherwise,
very reliable and dependable in my book...most were driven 10-15 years!

If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
both GM and Ford?

Old May 26th 05, 10:32 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:54 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
> both GM and Ford?

You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of yours...

Linux Registered User #327951

Old May 27th 05, 01:38 AM
James C. Reeves

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:54 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:
>
>> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
>> both GM and Ford?

> You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
> bad, not me. Keep working on learning how to use that newsreader of
> yours...
>
> --
> If you're not on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
> Linux Registered User #327951

The Op of this thread is Neil.

Old May 27th 05, 02:41 AM
Dan C

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:38:08 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

>>> If they were as bad as you say, why would thy be gaining market share on
>>> both GM and Ford?

>> You must have me confused with "Neil". He's the moron saying they are
>> bad, not me.

> The Op of this thread is Neil.

Indeed. Your previous post was "addressed" (threaded) to me. See?

Linux Registered User #327951

Dodge Picture(s) R. de Jong Dodge 0 April 12th 05 08:15 AM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan LE AC/Heater Blower, Relay and Resistor Block Problems 101 HeadlessHorseman Dodge 0 January 5th 05 02:49 PM