OT Nascar fans must be racist?

Old April 4th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default OT Nascar fans must be racist?

Anyone going to the Texas race this weekend should know Dateline NBC is
doing a show on racism towards Muslims since 9/11 and is using a Nascar
event to try and make it's *predetrmined point (propaganda).

If you see a pair of Turbin wearing bearded muslim gentlemen in the stands
beware they may be filming undercover for dateline NBC which is looking to
cast more nonsesical generalizations and stereotypes about Nascar fans to
the world all the while ignoring the reality that a large percentage of
Muslims throughout the world want nothing but death and destruction for the
US and it's allies along with any non-believers.

Im sure glad the mainstream American media has it's priorities straight.

Mitch

Old April 5th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch wrote:
> Anyone going to the Texas race this weekend should know Dateline NBC is
> doing a show on racism towards Muslims since 9/11 and is using a Nascar
> event to try and make it's *predetrmined point (propaganda).
>
> If you see a pair of Turbin wearing bearded muslim gentlemen in the stands
> beware they may be filming undercover for dateline NBC which is looking to
> cast more nonsesical generalizations and stereotypes about Nascar fans to
> the world all the while ignoring the reality that a large percentage of
> Muslims throughout the world want nothing but death and destruction for the
> US and it's allies along with any non-believers.
>
> Im sure glad the mainstream American media has it's priorities straight.
>

> Mitch

Do you mean you haven't noticed? The American (and European) media has
become the Muslim world's most energetic press agents.

Old April 5th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch wrote:

> ...a LARGE PERCENTAGE of
> Muslims throughout the world want nothing but death and destruction for the
> US and it's allies along with any non-believers.

Nazi-style racist propaganda and bull****. Dubya and his fellow redneck
Texans have got you hanging from their line like a hungry Catfish,
haven't they. And BTW it's "turban" - there's nothing worse than
destroying your own credibility with illiteracy. AND you forgot the
usual troll link to alt.usenet.kooks. Jeez, what a poor attempt.
Old April 5th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

**** off keith, your the one full of ****
KeithB enlightened us with:

Old April 5th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

What was that shrill sound I heard on RAS plow? Ah, a shrieking liberal
spewing generalizations and racism (ala Cynthia McKinney) all the while
calling me/us rednecks. Ah, the hypocrisy of the left, <vbseg>...

From his response I'd guess Keith has contracted the "Al Gore-democrat06"
virus. The symptoms you ask? "When confronted with truth and reality all
brain functions cease as the mouth takes complete control over its host".
The mouth, now totally in control of the host can only phrase one simple
sentence, "it's ALL Bush's fault" ,"it's ALL Bush's fault", "it's ALL Bush's
fault", "it's ALL Bush's fault" over and over and over.

Mitch

Old April 6th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch wrote:

> From his response I'd guess Keith has contracted the "Al Gore-democrat06"
> virus.

No. I have no idea what Al Gore or the Democrats are doing. In Europe we
only get the "Dubya and Condi" show. (I wonder why.)

I just watch the demented logic which blames an entire world-wide faith
group for an attack carried out by a Saudi-based terrorist group. And
those terrorists, whilst claiming to be Muslims, cannot be associated
with all other Muslims, as their actions, statements, and stated
intentions are completely at odds with the teachings of the Koran (Qur'an).

It's true that there are Muslims who protest at the behaviour of the
United States (just as Europeans do), but that's because there is no
legal or moral justification for the U.S. to invade their countries,
threaten further military action in the area, and imprison Muslims
without trial and under conditions of torture in the Guantanamo Bay
concentration camp. There is also the fact that due to incompetence and
a complete lack of forward planning, the US has now allowed a civil war
to start in Iraq, so a large number of Iraqis are now worse off and in
greater danger than they were under Saddam.

I'm not the one who has caught a virus - it's the United States which
has caught the virus of fascism/Nazism. And of course we have our own
problems over here, with Benito Blair Mussolini sticking his tongue down
the back of Adolf Dubya's trousers all the time, and our foreign
secretary Jack Straw sleeping in Condi's bed on her plane. (We're told
that she had the good sense to get out of it first though!)

If NBC can be brave enough to expose what is going on amongst the
general public in the United States (if there IS anything to expose),
then good for them. Until recently, I thought it was just the American
government which had become Nazi and fascist, but now maybe sections of
the public are going that way too. If Texas NASCAR fans react with
nothing but good manners to these "Muslim" characters, then NBC won't
have a leg to stand on, and they'll be a laughing stock. Perhaps your
warning post and obvious irritation is caused by the fact that you know
that something unpleasant may happen, and you just don't want the rest
of the world to hear about it.

Thanks for letting us all know about NBC Dateline - I'll be keeping an
eye open to hear what the results are.
Old April 6th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Do you come hear after you've had a few too many pints/hits KeithB?? I
wasn't going to reply but this post was less high pitched and my Giants
starting pitcher just went down with injury so I will.

I don't follow your arguments or ideas on fairness very well but what you
say only galvanizes my argument. That you don't see "the other side" should
speak volumes.

A few true moderate Muslims exist Im sure but talk is cheap and
actions/reactions are the only true reality.

You didnt hear about the other hidden camera sting by the Checny reporters
on the self proclaimed pro west Imam's did ya? (Of course not the World
media ignored it). The one with the Imam's being "stung" by undercover
reporters inside the Mosques with Imam's telling the (unknown) reporters how
they "REALLY" feel towards the west. The Imam's are suing the media, LOL..

So lets see, NBC is more concerned with a few drunk rednecks at a Nascar
race yelling racial slurs at planted Muslims yet can ignore leaders of large
Muslim flocks expressing their desire to rid the world of infidels, which
BTW they clearly defined in the Quran and its corresponding "The Sharia".
Maybe you should research this issue a bit before you make your baseless
conclusions about the Quran. Do you even comprehend the relationship
between the Quran and The Sharia? The Imam's do, trust me.

What I do know (thanks Mr. Henrie) is that the USA/Nascar NBC sting was
already attempted at Mart last week and the American public proves once
again that we accept anyone of any race or culture or religion. We/me have
a problem when any race, religion or culture comes into America and then
wants/tries to enforce their beliefs ONTO American society. You know, like
France is experiencing lately, the muslim riots, you know, the ones before
the students began rioting over lifetime guaranteed jobs last week

Mitch

Old April 7th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"KeithB" > wrote in message
> Mitch wrote:
> >
> > From his response I'd guess Keith has contracted the "Al

Gore-democrat06"
> > virus.

> No. I have no idea what Al Gore or the Democrats are doing. In Europe we
> only get the "Dubya and Condi" show. (I wonder why.)
>
> I just watch the demented logic which blames an entire world-wide faith
> group for an attack carried out by a Saudi-based terrorist group. And
> those terrorists, whilst claiming to be Muslims, cannot be associated
> with all other Muslims, as their actions, statements, and stated
> intentions are completely at odds with the teachings of the Koran

(Qur'an).

> It's true that there are Muslims who protest at the behaviour of the
> United States (just as Europeans do), but that's because there is no
> legal or moral justification for the U.S. to invade their countries,
> threaten further military action in the area, and imprison Muslims
> without trial and under conditions of torture in the Guantanamo Bay
> concentration camp. There is also the fact that due to incompetence and
> a complete lack of forward planning, the US has now allowed a civil war
> to start in Iraq, so a large number of Iraqis are now worse off and in
> greater danger than they were under Saddam.
>
> I'm not the one who has caught a virus - it's the United States which
> has caught the virus of fascism/Nazism. And of course we have our own
> problems over here, with Benito Blair Mussolini sticking his tongue down
> the back of Adolf Dubya's trousers all the time, and our foreign
> secretary Jack Straw sleeping in Condi's bed on her plane. (We're told
> that she had the good sense to get out of it first though!)
>
> If NBC can be brave enough to expose what is going on amongst the
> general public in the United States (if there IS anything to expose),
> then good for them. Until recently, I thought it was just the American
> government which had become Nazi and fascist, but now maybe sections of
> the public are going that way too. If Texas NASCAR fans react with
> nothing but good manners to these "Muslim" characters, then NBC won't
> have a leg to stand on, and they'll be a laughing stock. Perhaps your
> warning post and obvious irritation is caused by the fact that you know
> that something unpleasant may happen, and you just don't want the rest
> of the world to hear about it.
>
> Thanks for letting us all know about NBC Dateline - I'll be keeping an
> eye open to hear what the results are.

"Fascism is always descending on the United States, but somehow it always
seems to land on Europe."

Old April 7th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch wrote:
> (...)
> From his response I'd guess Keith has contracted the "Al Gore-democrat06"
> virus. The symptoms you ask? "When confronted with truth and reality all
> brain functions cease as the mouth takes complete control over its host".
> The mouth, now totally in control of the host can only phrase one simple
> sentence, "it's ALL Bush's fault" ,"it's ALL Bush's fault", "it's ALL Bush's
> fault", "it's ALL Bush's fault" over and over and over.

Reminds me of a similar disease: "It is all part of a vast conspiracy of
the mainstream media, activist judges with an agenda etc.", a.k.a.
chickenhawk flu.

That virus has been reported in Europe too: a prominent Italian
businessman and media owner has been affected and is now fighting for
his (political) life.

Mr. S.
Old April 5th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>If you see a pair of Turbin wearing bearded muslim gentlemen in the stands

You're assuming they'll get past the texas rent-a-cops at the gate