wound care

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd 04, 02:19 AM
Richard I Landon

Default wound care

I have a large tin foil barb who has managed to get his forehead cut on a piece of slate..
He has a large open wound now..
Is there anything I could treat him with besides Melafix ?
I am already using melafix.. but I want to give this guy all options..

care of Eels? c1c0 Reefs 3 January 19th 04 02:48 PM
Egg care D&M General 1 January 11th 04 09:37 AM
Betta "respite care" Flash Wilson General 4 November 17th 03 12:29 PM