Has anybody seen....

Old December 2nd 04, 03:57 AM
Joseph P

Default Has anybody seen....

any wind tunnel tests for a Wrangler? Just a sheer curiosity...want to test
the toaster thing! Don't want to build a wind tunnel for my TJ, one in the
works for the toaster (love after Halloween fog machine specials.)

Bill, Bill, you of all people would have it.

--
Disclaimer: A large chunk of the preceding was, in its entirety, written by
the wisest of mules.

http://www.****inggoogleit.com/

JEGP
NC, USA

MSN:JEGP AOL:JEGP

Old December 2nd 04, 05:29 PM
Paul Calman

> : any wind tunnel tests for a Wrangler?

That's what i like about my Jeepster, it has the drag co-efficient of a
brick.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old December 2nd 04, 05:29 PM
Paul Calman

Old December 2nd 04, 09:58 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's why yours is powered by a 455" Buick, and mine a 400" Chevy!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 2nd 04, 09:58 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old December 2nd 04, 11:02 PM
Joseph P

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III wrote:
| That's why yours is powered by a 455" Buick, and mine a 400"
| Chevy! God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
| http://www.billhughes.com/
|
| Paul Calman wrote:
|| That's what i like about my Jeepster, it has the drag
|| co-efficient of a brick.
|| --
|| Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

If Bill doesn't have it, no one has it....thanks for the Cherokee specs
though, maybe I will use my girlfriend's XJ for fun...

Old December 2nd 04, 11:02 PM
Joseph P

Old December 2nd 04, 11:42 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

It's like gas mileage, who in the f**k cares. Like if someone gave
me a Lamborghini:
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymak...hini2002.shtml I'm not
going to complain about it's mileage
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 2nd 04, 11:42 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Old December 3rd 04, 01:35 AM
Joseph P

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III wrote:
| It's like gas mileage, who in the f**k cares. Like if someone
| gave me a Lamborghini:
| http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymak...hini2002.shtml I'm
| not going to complain about it's mileage
| God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
| http://www.billhughes.com/
|
| Joseph P wrote:
|| If Bill doesn't have it, no one has it....thanks for the
|| Cherokee specs though, maybe I will use my girlfriend's XJ for
|| fun... --
|| Disclaimer: A large chunk of the preceding was, in its entirety,
|| written by the wisest of mules.
|| http://www.****inggoogleit.com/
|| JEGP
|| NC, USA
|| MSN:JEGP AOL:JEGP

Funny you should mention that, apparently Enzo Ferrari was once quoted as
saying "the Jeep is America's only true sportscar."