Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area?

Old March 4th 05, 10:37 PM

Default Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area?

Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
area?

I Was Looking At www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net

they are all booked up for the next weekend

Old March 5th 05, 01:17 AM
Joe

Just curious... Wyy do you want a Raange Rover in New York?

Joe

Old March 5th 05, 01:35 AM
Vash the Stampede

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:17:32 +0000, Joe wrote:

> Just curious... Wyy do you want a Raange Rover in New York?
>
> Joe

To go blasting through the "Gates" in Central Park, of course!

I could never understand owning an SUV in NYC. I mean, I have heard it
called the "Canyons of New York", but really now.

I guess it's for crawling up over the homeless when they get stuck trying
to cross the street...

Rent an 'Executive Car' and be done with it!

Old March 5th 05, 02:05 AM
Mike Patterson

Go Vash!
Yay Trigun!

Sorry, don't see many references to one of my favorite shows.

Mike

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:35:26 GMT, Vash the Stampede >
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:17:32 +0000, Joe wrote:
>
>> Just curious... Wyy do you want a Raange Rover in New York?
>>
>> Joe

>To go blasting through the "Gates" in Central Park, of course!
>
>I could never understand owning an SUV in NYC. I mean, I have heard it
>called the "Canyons of New York", but really now.
>
>I guess it's for crawling up over the homeless when they get stuck trying
>to cross the street...
>
>Rent an 'Executive Car' and be done with it!
>

>> On 4 Mar 2005 13:37:16 -0800, wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
>>>area?
>>>

>>>I Was Looking At
www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net

>>>they are all booked up for the next weekend

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Old March 5th 05, 05:20 AM
Vash the Stampede

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:05:42 -0500, Mike Patterson wrote:

> Go Vash!
> Yay Trigun!
>
> Sorry, don't see many references to one of my favorite shows.
>
> Mike

The world is made of....Love and Peace!

I'm gettin close to 50 and I love it! It just isn't on enough anymore.
Cowboy Bebop is pretty cool, too. But I've seen all 5 shows already! Get
some more!