GT Legends Help

Old May 13th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GT Legends Help

Okay, I have my game, (yes, it is legal) but I cannot find for the life of
me find my ONLINE serial number. The website says it is on the back of my
manual, but there is nothing there. I tried the starforce code, but that
does not work? Any ideas on what to do next so I can play online, and yes, I
know it is not good online, but I still want to try it. Any ideas?

--

Gary <><

-- We use Duct Tape to fix everything, God used NAILS

Old May 13th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Um, what gave you the idea it's not working well online?

Anyway as for your problem the US and Canada versions (I believe) were
shipped without the on-line key -

See here - http://www.gt-legends.de/support_en.php

Andi.

Old May 13th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

There was an error of some kind and many were released without the online
code. It took me about 4 days after purchase to get mine but I think they
have automated the process. Just follow this link and you should be all set.

http://www.gt-legends.com/support_en.php

Old May 15th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Why do you say that GTL is not good online?

Old May 15th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Why do you say that GTL is not good online?

Me........? Never said that. I race GTL online quite a lot. I am not as fast
as a lot of folks there, but enjoy it nonetheless.

Ed

Old May 15th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I think he meant Gary ;-)

Andi.

t...

Old May 16th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message
>I think he meant Gary ;-)
>
> Andi.

LOL.....OK then... I love racing GTL, I just wish I could get faster and
other folks would quit trying to win the race in T1 at the start of a 30 lap
race........:-(

Ed

Old May 16th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message
om...

> LOL.....OK then... I love racing GTL, I just wish I could get faster and
> other folks would quit trying to win the race in T1 at the start of a 30
> lap race........:-(
>
> Ed

I think that happens in almost every sim. I have been playing Rfactor
lately. If I don't know a track too well I just start at the back and try
to survive through the wrecks that are sure to happen in the first couple
corners and most of the time I can get a top 10 finish.

We need our own GT Legends server rex roland Simulators 0 April 12th 06 05:41 AM
Racing Legends Tim Epstein Simulators 30 November 8th 05 12:51 AM
Need NASCAR LEGENDS files ... believe it or not ........ .......... Doug Simulators 16 May 31st 05 10:08 PM
Racing Legends - PPU compatibility? eppy Simulators 48 May 8th 05 07:02 PM
FS: 1992 GSS "Legends Of Indy" Rick MMears "Autographed" Card J.R. Sinclair General 0 April 5th 04 06:36 AM