G25 with consoles?

Old April 27th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
P Gagg

Default G25 with consoles?

Hi, As I now have three steering wheel and pedal set-ups for my two pcs! (2 BRD
and 1 G25) I wondered if I could use my spare (the G25) for the driving games on
my gaming consoles.

Is there any sort of adaptor available to allow the G25 to work with an XBox (old
XBox or 360) or an old Playstation, or Playstation2, or a Nintendo 64?

Thanx

8-)

*Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/
Old April 27th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Loblaw

"P Gagg" > wrote in message
. 153.2.1...
> Hi, As I now have three steering wheel and pedal set-ups for my two pcs!
> (2 BRD
> and 1 G25) I wondered if I could use my spare (the G25) for the driving
> games on
> my gaming consoles.
>
> Is there any sort of adaptor available to allow the G25 to work with an
> XBox (old
> XBox or 360) or an old Playstation, or Playstation2, or a Nintendo 64?
>
> Thanx
>
> 8-)
>
> *Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/

The G25 will work directly with the Playstation2 and 3. The clutch pedal and
H gate shifter won't be recognized but the rest works fine. The Playstations
treat it like a DFP.

Old April 27th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
P Gagg

> The G25 will work directly with the Playstation2 and 3. The
> clutch pedal and H gate shifter won't be recognized but the
> rest works fine. The Playstations treat it like a DFP.

Thanx for the info, what is a DFP?

And how does the G25 work with a PS2? does the PS2 have a usb port?

Thanx

*Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/
Old April 27th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

P Gagg wrote:
>> The G25 will work directly with the Playstation2 and 3. The
>> clutch pedal and H gate shifter won't be recognized but the
>> rest works fine. The Playstations treat it like a DFP.

> Thanx for the info, what is a DFP?

Logitech Driving Force Pro - the predecessor for the G25 with 900 degree
rotation. In fact it was a PS2 wheel that would work with a PC.

> And how does the G25 work with a PS2? does the PS2 have a usb port?

Yep

Better still get a PS3 and GT HD Concept

Cheers
Tony