Revolks

Old December 4th 04, 06:36 PM
Kidd Andersson

>..............I'm a "monkey-like sex God who likes to nuzzle beavers"
>
>lol

Geeez. That's not even an insult! Untrue... but not an insult. <g>

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"
Old December 4th 04, 06:43 PM
Kidd Andersson

>>to insult him in posts and threads that he isn't even involved in. You know,
>>just so he knows I still love him.
>>
>>Chris, you're a bitch. <g>

>If thats the way you are Kidd then I really feel loved :0)

Oh Jebus.

Old December 4th 04, 11:10 PM
Kidd Andersson

>>>If thats the way you are Kidd then I really feel loved :0)
>>
>>Oh Jebus.

>ROFLMAOPIMP OMFG that is 733t #axx0rZ t3# suX OMFG LOL!!!

Umm.... Shaggie? Are you okay? Are you having a seizure? Do I need to find a
pencil for you to chew so you don't bite your tongue off? I have 911 on speed
dial since I can never remember the number... should I call an ambulance?

Old December 5th 04, 12:48 AM
Jan Andersson

Shaggie wrote:

> I'm also
> the idiot who sat there about 3 minutes watching that stuff flash by
> until I realized I had to click on each one to get it to stop. D'oh.

Don't feel ashamed.

Jan
Old December 5th 04, 12:53 AM
Jan Andersson

Tim Rogers wrote:

> "Shaggie" > wrote in message
> >
> > I'm just a shrunken bicycle who loves to punch Bill Cosby. I'm also
> > the idiot who sat there about 3 minutes watching that stuff flash by
> > until I realized I had to click on each one to get it to stop. D'oh.
> >

> ..............I'm a "monkey-like sex God who likes to nuzzle beavers"
>
> lol

Yes but did you ever go to that site and run that fun little program?

Jan
Old December 5th 04, 12:59 AM
Jan Andersson

RSMEINER wrote:

> >Nope, I'm not into that group thing. Sorry to disappoint you
> >

> >Jan

> Not even if it involves hamsters and duct tape ?
>
> Randy
> http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

Lemme get back to you on that one.

Jan =
Old December 5th 04, 01:25 AM
RSMEINER

>> Not even if it involves hamsters and duct tape ?
>>
>> Randy
>> http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

>Lemme get back to you on that one.
>
>Jan =

Or you could step and try guinia pigs and electrical tape.