Just like I said, jackasses...

Old October 6th 04, 05:59 PM
He Hate Retard and Moron

Default Just like I said, jackasses...

Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!

They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!

Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 6th 04, 10:49 PM
Steve Bigelow

"He Hate Retard and Moron" > wrote in message
> Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!
>
> They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!
>
> Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

WTF is NFL?

Old October 6th 04, 11:30 PM
TCS

On 06 Oct 2004 16:59:03 GMT, He Hate Retard and Moron > wrote:
>Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!

>They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!

>Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

Newsflash: putting howard stern on a channel doesn't affect any of the
others.

Maybe you're waiting for the prude network. Nothing to offend anyone.

Old October 7th 04, 01:58 AM
dan

Why would I want to subsidize Howard Stern's salary???

dan

Old October 7th 04, 03:23 AM
SoCalMike

He Hate Retard and Moron wrote:

> Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!
>
> They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!
>
> Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

seems XM has more support, more products, and theyre cheaper. if the
market isnt big enough for 2 satellite radio stations, XM will be the
one that stays.
Old October 7th 04, 03:59 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>seems XM has more support, more products, and theyre cheaper. if the
>market isnt big enough for 2 satellite radio stations, XM will be the
>one that stays.

Are you kidding me? By signing Howard Stern, they just guaranteed another 5-10
million subscribers!

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old October 8th 04, 01:18 AM
SoCalMike

ravelation wrote:

> When Stern starts airing, you know it will be a premium channel meaning
> extra $$s.

is he leaving infinity broadcasting and going to sirius exclusively?
Old October 8th 04, 02:25 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>is he leaving infinity broadcasting and going to sirius exclusively?

Yup. And bringing 5-10 million listeners with him.

Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.