Kool-Vue muffler - is it good? other recommendations?

Old March 20th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Alex .

Default Kool-Vue muffler - is it good? other recommendations?

Hi all,
My original muffler rusted through and I am looking for replacement.
I am looking for a quality muffler, which is not expensive. I am not
specifically looking for "sport exhaust" sound.
I came across Kool-Vue brand mufflers. The price is good, but I never
heard anything about this brand before.
Anybody has experience with Kool-Vue mufflers?
Other recommendations?
Thank you for your time.
Old April 21st 10, 12:39 PM
sakurama23 sakurama23 is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb waiting for the answer too~

waiting for the answer too~i also want to ask this question.