FW websites- Tanks of the month??

Old April 6th 05, 04:45 PM
Mike

Default FW websites- Tanks of the month??

Hey Everyone,

I cant seem to find any websites that are strickly freshwater tanks. I see
reefcentrail is very nice and has tanks of the month, are there any
freshwater sites that have tanks of the month etc...

Mike

Old April 7th 05, 12:11 PM
blue sky

www.petfish.net is a fantastic site it has forums, info, tank of the month
pic of the month and heaps more!
news:[email protected]

Old April 8th 05, 03:49 AM
Lisa

I use this site to download monthly wallpapers/backgrounds for
freshwater tanks. They also have a handy calendar feature for their
"Tank of the Month." http://www.plantedtank.net

It seems like a nice site - the plants are a lot more prominent than
the fish, but it's still cool.

- Lisa

Old April 8th 05, 08:19 AM
blue sky

Ive been appart of the forum group for ages...very informative people
indeed...and no one to steer you in the wrong direction either!
"Lisa" wrote in message
oups.com...
I use this site to download monthly wallpapers/backgrounds for
freshwater tanks. They also have a handy calendar feature for their
"Tank of the Month." http://www.plantedtank.net

It seems like a nice site - the plants are a lot more prominent than
the fish, but it's still cool.

- Lisa

Water change frequency with sparsely filled tanks Jan Sacharuk Goldfish 1 May 18th 04 03:03 PM
Treating for fleas with Fish Tanks Lady Samsara General 25 February 4th 04 06:10 PM
My first 1.5 years in fish keeping & the costs when you do everything wrong [LONG] George Thompson Goldfish 4 January 5th 04 07:14 PM
PetsMart tanks TYNK 7 General 5 January 5th 04 05:10 AM
cleaning heavily planted or Rocky tanks ??? al Cichlids 8 September 23rd 03 08:08 PM