The problems in Canada

Old August 14th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected][_1_]

Default The problems in Canada

A 30 year old man in Toronto Canada was convicted for wreckless
endangerment, driving under the influence, and assult and battery. In
2005. The judge gave him the choice of 20 years behind bars or 5 years
plus a stiff retribution to society. He foolishly choose the latter
plan B.

Plan B was that he would have to sign a contract that he couldn't sue
if something went terribly wrong if he was used as a Test Dummy for the
city of Toronto for some type of medical research. He had to wear a
patch which looks almost like a nicotine patch only it was coated with
some type of unknown chemical used in Automotive applications as a
lubricant. The patch was worn under some type of locking device on the
arm which would sense if it's been tampered with during the 2 week
duration of time. The scientists in Toronto wanted to see if the
substance was some type of cancer causing agent for humans.

As an end result the chemical on his arm did cause melanoma which was
basically skin cancer. He was now a free man in Canada but now chances
were that he would die of skin cancer. To date it is not known if
doctors were able to save him or if he had already passed away of the
fatal disease.

In Canada it is illegal for a Canadian law abiding citizen to purchase,
posses, sell, or operate/discharge a gun used for self defense
purposes. As a double standard the Canadian authorities are permited
to carry guns used for killing other people in law enforcement.

If a Canadian citizen were to be harrased by a crooked cop or by
certain outlaws that had lethal weapons that law abiding Canadian
citizen would be left unprotected and vulnerable to attack and certain
death to fatal injuries of fatal wounds left by the ammunition of a
Colt, or some Barretta.

Because of the fact Canadian Authorities can not gaurantee the safety
of law abiding canadian citizens. Outlaws are attracted to Canada
because they know they can easily get away with crime during such
events like armed robbery, and homecide. Both patrocide and matrocide.
Ever since the outlaw of hand guns in the country of Canada the crime
rate has seriously escalated out of control.

In canada there is no way to protect life and property with any type of
lethal weapon whatsover. Law abiding citizens are forbiden to use
sawed off shotguns, bow & arrows, swords, knifs, and the like.

Canada is like a big automobile that has one driver inside it's
expansive interior. And this driver happens to be asleep at the wheel.

East-

Old August 14th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On 13 Aug 2006 16:32:09 -0700, wrote:

>A 30 year old man in Toronto Canada was convicted for wreckless
>endangerment, driving under the influence, and assult and battery. In
>2005. The judge gave him the choice of 20 years behind bars or 5 years
>plus a stiff retribution to society. He foolishly choose the latter
>plan B.
>
>Plan B was that he would have to sign a contract that he couldn't sue
>if something went terribly wrong if he was used as a Test Dummy for the
>city of Toronto for some type of medical research. He had to wear a
>patch which looks almost like a nicotine patch only it was coated with
>some type of unknown chemical used in Automotive applications as a
>lubricant. The patch was worn under some type of locking device on the
>arm which would sense if it's been tampered with during the 2 week
>duration of time. The scientists in Toronto wanted to see if the
>substance was some type of cancer causing agent for humans.
>
>As an end result the chemical on his arm did cause melanoma which was
>basically skin cancer. He was now a free man in Canada but now chances
>were that he would die of skin cancer. To date it is not known if
>doctors were able to save him or if he had already passed away of the
>fatal disease.

BS. Story sounds like a hoax to me,

>In Canada it is illegal for a Canadian law abiding citizen to purchase,
>posses, sell, or operate/discharge a gun used for self defense
>purposes. As a double standard the Canadian authorities are permited
>to carry guns used for killing other people in law enforcement.
>
>If a Canadian citizen were to be harrased by a crooked cop or by
>certain outlaws that had lethal weapons that law abiding Canadian
>citizen would be left unprotected and vulnerable to attack and certain
>death to fatal injuries of fatal wounds left by the ammunition of a
>Colt, or some Barretta.
>
>Because of the fact Canadian Authorities can not gaurantee the safety
>of law abiding canadian citizens. Outlaws are attracted to Canada
>because they know they can easily get away with crime during such
>events like armed robbery, and homecide. Both patrocide and matrocide.
> Ever since the outlaw of hand guns in the country of Canada the crime
>rate has seriously escalated out of control.
>
>In canada there is no way to protect life and property with any type of
>lethal weapon whatsover. Law abiding citizens are forbiden to use
>sawed off shotguns, bow & arrows, swords, knifs, and the like.

There are no law-abiding citizens in canada. Like americans, you all
drive drunk and speed and run red lights and don't care who you kill.
That proves you're both a criminal and a psychopath and not fit to own
a gun.
Old August 14th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
John[_9_]

You again!!!!!!!! Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 14th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE said in rec.autos.driving:
> There are no law-abiding citizens in canada. Like americans, you all
> drive drunk and speed and run red lights and don't care who you kill.
> That proves you're both a criminal and a psychopath and not fit to own
> a gun.

You're not fit to own either a car or a computer, yet you apparently own
both. Care to esplain that, dickbreath?

--
C an't
I nterpret
Old August 14th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected][_1_]

As for Laura's snide comments. This story is totally possible and it
DID happen. It's just not very well publicized.

Ever heard about the prison overcrowding problem in England? British
Prisoners were given the option of getting out of Prison early if they
agreed to sign as test dummies for the study of auto collisions. They
had to drive those little british cars and crash them into road
barriers or other cars at certain speeds. If they lived, they went
home. If they died, they either went *home* or they went to hell. LOL

This happened in the 70s. I'm guessing by the video film quality which
was the early days of color motion picture. The picture was in color
but the colors were all dull and not nearly as sharp as the B&W photos
of the time. Also by the type of clothes that they wore in picture.

East-

Old August 14th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
* US *

Default The lack of problems in Canada

...."wreckless"?

Somebody's having real problems,
but it isn't Canada.
Old August 14th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

This is a preposterous story. Okay, we have debates in Canada (yes,
I'm Canadian), much as you have debates in the USA and elsewhere,and
not all of our laws are identical to yours.

But this story is a total fabrication. No such sentence was carried
out.

Yes, we can own guns in Canada, including handguns. We need a permit
to carry one (almost impossible to get), and need a permit to transport
them, but that doesn't mean we don't have them. There's plenty of
hunting, by the way, up here in the Great White North, and last I
checked, our hunting stores look a lot like yours. Plenty of guns for
sale. Our gun crime statistics, incidentally, are virtually identical
to the USA, if you compare cities of comparable size. Yes, our cops
carry guns.

> Ever since the outlaw of hand guns in the country of Canada the crime
> rate has seriously escalated out of control.

No, our crime rate isn't out of control, though we would prefer it was
smaller, as I suppose would most societies. And guns haven't exactly
been outlawed recently (or at all, for that matter). The gun control
debate rages on up here, much as it does down there. We probably have
fewer guns per capita, but we're certainly not gun-free.

But we are a pretty big country, I'll give you that. With a population
of only 30 million people, we have significantly more land mass than
the USA.

Come visit some time!

Cheers.

Old August 15th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Outlaws are attracted to Canada
> because they know they can easily get away with crime during such
> events like armed robbery, and homecide. Both patrocide and matrocide.

Outlaws are attracted to Canada so they can commit
Patricide and Matricide?!?!?!

That is so good, I can't believe you don't work
for SCTV.

Holy crap you are a full-on nut job, aren't you?

Bernard