opinion please

Old April 4th 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default opinion please

Sold my 96 which was a great car. Now I am replacing it.
Saw a 99 Vert. borla exhaust. I kind of shied away from it as the guy
did not seem too interested in selling it. Real pretty though.

Now I found a 01 blue 6 spd car in my range. It has a corsa exhaust.
I really dont need loud and have no idea what it sounds like yet. Is
this good or bad for the car and the re-sale.

It also has z06 rims. He tells me it has 18" on front and back. The
car comes with 18 rear 17 front. Does anyone know how this would
affect the car? It does look real cool though.

Thanks for the help.

Ralph

Old April 4th 06, 03:02 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Would screw up geometry of car....too much gear for a 6 speed...shy
away. Spoke to my racecar friend.

Old April 4th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"rebco10" > wrote in message
oups.com...
Snip
> It also has z06 rims. He tells me it has 18" on front and back.
> The
> car comes with 18 rear 17 front. Does anyone know how this would
> affect the car? It does look real cool though.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Ralph

Won't hurt a thing if it is tired correctly. Tire size needs to be
correct for diameter and a usable width and offset that will clear the
wheel wheel wells and frame.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

95 mustang pictures give me your opinion bill302 Ford Mustang 7 November 7th 05 02:16 PM
Troy or Berk strut compressor opinion. Mike Technology 0 January 31st 05 12:47 AM
HELP: Opinion Needed Billy Corvette 0 August 19th 04 08:34 PM
HELP: Opinion needed... Billy Audi 0 August 19th 04 07:38 PM
Santa Fe 2004 your opinion Santa 4x4 0 April 29th 04 06:48 PM