No help or wrong help for Detroit?

Old March 31st 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Default No help or wrong help for Detroit?

You can't buy a car from Chrysler, that would be a violation of franchise
law. You must buy it from one of their dealers.

mike hunt

"Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
> wolfpuppy wrote:
>
>> "Learning Richard" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>>>Which part of "its not a loan" don't you understand

>> Let's keep it simple. You buy a share of stock, where does the money go?
>> The company. It isn't any simpler than that.

> So, if you buy a new car from Chrysler and pay cash for it, then by your
> definition you made a loan to Chrysler.
>

> Matt

wrong ambient temperature sensor for the over head console pilibangan Dodge 1 December 19th 05 01:34 AM
Psycho drives wrong way on freeway and kills 5 year old girl laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 5 October 31st 05 08:27 AM
whats wrong? gabriel Honda 7 February 11th 05 04:39 PM
Nobody knows what is wrong with my 99 Dodge Avenger v6 LadyGelzer04 Dodge 14 May 22nd 04 04:13 AM