brake lights don't work 2002 dodge stratus

Old March 28th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default brake lights don't work 2002 dodge stratus

Hello,

I have a 2002 dodge stratus with cruise. When I press on my brakes,
none of the three brake lights work. If I turn on headlights, tail
lights light up fine. Turn signals work fine. cruise works fine.
hazards also work fine. Just no brake lights.

What I have already done....
1. I first checked the bulbs, they are all fine
2. checked fuses, all o.k.
3. Replaced stoplight switch, still no brake lights
4. checked to see if there is power at the stoplight switch, yes there
is.

I am now stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, John