Aquarium tank by Living World

Old May 6th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aquaria.misc

Default Aquarium tank by Living World

Does anyone know where I can get a bracket for a 55 gal. tank.
I have a 'Living World' brand tank without the center bracket. I have
not had any luck finding the company online. The comp. probably sold
out many years ago.

Thanks-

Felix
Kissimme, Florida

Old May 10th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aquaria.misc

"Felix" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know where I can get a bracket for a 55 gal. tank.
I have a 'Living World' brand tank without the center bracket. I have
not had any luck finding the company online. The comp. probably sold
out many years ago.

Thanks-

Felix
Kissimme, Florida

Silicone a piece of glass in across the top. Cheap, easy.
Tim
http://www.fishaholics.org

Old May 14th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aquaria.misc

On Sat, 06 May 2006 15:19:42 -0500, Felix wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a bracket for a 55 gal. tank.
I have a 'Living World' brand tank without the center bracket. I have
not had any luck finding the company online. The comp. probably sold
out many years ago.

Thanks-

Felix
Kissimme, Florida

At this point I would suggest making your own cross-bar using plexi-glass
and expoy glue.

--
........-ED
Old May 15th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aquaria.misc

Well of course !!!

I stopped by Home Depot and took care of it.

Thanks,

Felix

Cycling a 29g tank Rodney M General 32 December 18th 05 04:02 PM
Hurt Betta and Goldfish , Help !!! Cassie General 37 November 22nd 05 08:53 PM
My aquarium observations and experiences Joe Barta General 3 November 15th 05 04:35 AM
Absolute Beginners FishNoob General 93 September 24th 05 06:05 AM
Watering the aquarium plants. Cardman Plants 29 April 11th 04 04:02 AM