Shark

Old February 16th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aquaria.misc

Default Shark

Does anyone know where I can purchase a small leopard shark? I mean
around a foot in length. It seems the
liberal state of CA passed a law that they can't be sold for aquaria
unless they are over three feet in length.
As if their populations are in danger considering they are not
commerically fished for. I have the proper aquarium
to house them in but I can't find a store/mail-order that can get them.

JK