Fuel Pressure Regulator

Old February 27th 05, 04:22 PM
James Burton

Default Fuel Pressure Regulator

I have a 1989 VW Fox and the vacuum hose coming out of this has been missing
for sometime. I bought a hose today, but cannot find the hole, maybe in the
air filter box, which this other end of this hose fits into. Any help?

Thanks,

James

Old February 27th 05, 08:52 PM

On my 1984 Rabbit the control pressure regulator had a black cover for
the hole. All it is for is a vent for the cpr. It does not go to
anything. Your car may be different. Look at the hose diagram on the
hood to confirm.

"James Burton" > wrote:

>I have a 1989 VW Fox and the vacuum hose coming out of this has been missing
>for sometime. I bought a hose today, but cannot find the hole, maybe in the
>air filter box, which this other end of this hose fits into. Any help?
>
>Thanks,
>
>James

Jim B.