Note to self:

Old November 11th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
Polarhound

Default Note to self:

Braceless 150g (72x18x29) glass tanks are *H E A V Y*

I'm not sure what felt heavier... Taking it out of one basement with
three people.... or putting it into the new one with only two!

Received a full setup (minus a full hood), including an 8" F1
Managuense, for the amazing low price of free.

My biggest issue? Heating. We normally don't keep the house above the
mid 60's, so I may have to use a bit more wattage than normal. 300w
would only get it to about 75, whereas the Buttikoferi in the tank now
likes it best around 80-82.

Since I have to buy more filtration soon anyways, how well do the
in-filter heaters work? At the moment, I'm using the Whisper 60 from
the Buttikoferi's old tank to help flash cycle along with a new Penguin
350. The managuense gets to keep his prehistoric Aquaclear 1000,
although I do plan on adding a biowheel at some point as well.

Just a note of Thanks.. MEAlston General 3 April 25th 06 07:59 PM
Note from Nedra, rec.ponder kathy General 5 March 23rd 05 03:27 PM
note to new ponders Ann in Houston General 6 November 5th 04 06:32 PM
Note to self: Polarhound General 0 April 17th 04 08:38 AM
Just a note. Broomhilda General 1 November 24th 03 12:43 PM