Intrepid k-frame mounts

Old July 3rd 05, 04:50 AM
Cal

Default Intrepid k-frame mounts

Hi!

I think my k-frame mounts on my 96 intrepid are bad again. I paid a good
sum of money to the dealership the first time to replace these. Anyone here
ever done this? Is it much trouble? Lots of popping noise when turning the
wheels, and I have noticed some material coming out of one of the mounts on
the right side of the vehicle, the same side as the noise...

thanks!

cal

Old July 3rd 05, 11:50 AM
maxpower

"Cal" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi!
>
> I think my k-frame mounts on my 96 intrepid are bad again. I paid a good
> sum of money to the dealership the first time to replace these. Anyone

here
> ever done this? Is it much trouble? Lots of popping noise when turning

the
> wheels, and I have noticed some material coming out of one of the mounts

on
> the right side of the vehicle, the same side as the noise...
>
> thanks!
>
> cal

Better check your steering rack mounts before you install k frame bushings

frame & body swaps andrew VW air cooled 0 April 11th 05 09:03 PM
Tranny Mounts Anyone? TerryB VW air cooled 0 March 14th 05 03:59 AM
frame rust--how to fix? Abeness Honda 5 November 10th 04 05:32 AM
dented frame rail - problem? pws Mazda 1 October 24th 04 03:43 AM
twistec or OEM motor mounts? marx404 Saturn 11 June 30th 04 03:47 PM