134a Refrigerant

Old June 20th 05, 08:15 AM
Dave Milne

Can you guys drop this now, please, now you have been at it for over 200
posts ?

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>Lame! C'mon, Nate... give it a try.
>>It should be easy, if you really believe
>>the bull**** you've been posting.

> TRANSLATION --> "youre right nate, i cannot refute your evidence"

In that case, I win, by default.
__
Steve
..

Old June 20th 05, 02:34 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > In that case, I win, by default.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "you win, nate"

In that case, I win, by default.
__
Steve
..

Old June 21st 05, 01:12 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> In that case, I win, by default.

TRANSLATION --> "you win, nate"

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 21st 05, 01:24 AM
mabar

I agree with Dave. Enough is enough already. You two sound like a couple of
kids arguing.

Tom

. uk...

Old June 21st 05, 04:10 AM
Billy Ray

Or a husband and wife...

Old June 21st 05, 04:49 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > In that case, I win, by default.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "you win, nate"

In that case, I win, by default.
__
Steve
..

Old June 21st 05, 08:18 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> In that case, I win, by default.

just goes to show how full of **** you are. seminar liberals are taught to
never _ever_ let an opposing view get the last word (yes, i know how it
works) no matter what. you feel that if you tell a lie often enough that
everyone around you will believe it. well mr. seminar liberal, nobody is
falling for your line of crap no matter how many times you puke it up. win?
lol.... by your own admission youre a loser and im not referencing a silly
internet argument, im talking about in life. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 21st 05, 04:22 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > In that case, I win, by default.

>=20
> just goes to show how full of **** you are. seminar liberals are =

taught to=20
> never _ever_ let an opposing view get the last word (yes, i know how =

it=20
> works) no matter what. you feel that if you tell a lie often enough =

that=20
> everyone around you will believe it. well mr. seminar liberal, nobody =

is=20
> falling for your line of crap no matter how many times you puke it up. =

win?=20
> lol.... by your own admission youre a loser and im not referencing a =

silly=20

Old June 21st 05, 07:30 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> In that case, I win, by default.

you just tell yourself whatever you need to in order to convince yourself
that youve actually accomplished something to promote your agenda (beyond
exposing yourself for the true dumb ass that you are). :-)

youve tried to impress us with your education, made multiple direct and
indirect references to my ass and my penis, spun more straw men then ive
seen in some time, thrown so many herrings that you simply must be
tired....but in the end its quite evident that your just one big pile of
****....human garbage who is here only to promote his political agenda.

......and you failed miserably. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 21st 05, 08:28 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
He's just another bleeding heart liberal. How his kind make in
Texas, I'll never guess. Listening to the Ditto Network it's plain to
see they're in the self destruct mode, have you listened the Howard Dean
lately, his the best promotion the Republicans have ever had.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/