Bad Drivers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th 05, 12:32 AM
Mike Smith

KLS wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:54:39 -0400, Dave LaCourse
> > wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:05:10 -0400, Mike Smith
> wrote:
>>

>>>that you must stay right when
>>>not passing. That sure would be nice, but it just ain't so.

>>Most states that I am familiar with have a "keep right except to pass"
>>traffic law, and you will see the signs saying so. Some states even
>>give a diagram sign that points out the passing lane, travel lane, and
>>merge/slow lane.

> This is what I see where I drive, mostly in New York and Ohio.

I've lived in New York State since I was 5 years old, and I have never
seen such a diagram on a highway sign. Sure, at intersections, the
turning vs. through lanes are often painted on the road, but signs on
major highways enforcing rechtsfahren? Tell me where.

--
Mike Smith

The Nation's Worst Drivers [email protected] Ford Mustang 22 May 31st 05 01:56 AM
Drives me crazy MidnightDad Driving 35 April 26th 05 03:05 AM
SUV drivers MidnightDad Driving 60 April 1st 05 08:03 PM
Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 02:37 AM
Truck Drivers Needed Trucking Recruiter 4x4 0 April 14th 04 01:33 PM