Coolant in the oil

Old January 20th 05, 08:48 PM
maxpower

I will keep that in mind

Old January 21st 05, 12:22 AM
Ken Pisichko

You HAVE a monopoly here??? What an ego you have! Like i said - forget the
demeaning commentary. Put me in the plonk file if you insist. That is your
choice - just like it is your choice to demean people here. This is rec.autos
not talk.politics.autos, eh??

Others can still read whatever they want. They can also put whoever they want
in the plonk file - you and me included. Get off your high-horse! Or is it
your childhood high-chair.

Old January 21st 05, 12:38 AM
Ken Pisichko

rob wrote:

> already did

DID NOT, and my Dad is bigger than your Dad - so there. Nice pic of destroyed
bearings too, but no stubtantiation.

Old January 21st 05, 12:59 AM

>http://home.bresnan.net/~robs440/ima...20bearings.jpg

Those bearings look like termites had been eating them. How did those
bearings in that picture get damaged?

Old January 21st 05, 01:48 AM
maxpower

Daniel is a book worm, everything from the books, its a different world out
there once you get your hands dirty to really see what is going on, but he
will critisize everyone else... thats all he is ... a big ego

Old January 21st 05, 02:18 AM

>Condensation, which is pure water, can give oil that chocolate shake
>look and consistency, along with the white foamy "whipped cream" foam
>in the rocker covers.

Before the head gasket was replaced, I had white goblets inside the
valve cover. I wonder if the white goblets was that "whipped cream"
foam you described. It looked like someone had done liposuction in the
engine.

Old January 21st 05, 03:15 AM
rob

your "chocolate milk"

http://home.bresnan.net/~robs440/ima...ftervalley.jpg

oups.com...

Old January 21st 05, 03:36 AM

Old January 21st 05, 03:51 PM
Sportster4Eva

http://home.bresnan.net/~robs440/ima...20bearings.jpg

> Those bearings look like termites had been eating them. How did those
> bearings in that picture get damaged?

Look to the right of those bearing shells, which are rod bearings
BTW..what do you see..yeah...a mangled connecting rod!
Looks like sheer abuse did that one in. Overheat/no oil..etc.. They are
pretty badly scored.
Looks like someone ran it until it blew..

--
Paul
'91 XL1200

Old January 21st 05, 04:09 PM