Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 18th 04, 03:03 PM
linda

Your posting only backs up my statements...

i stand by this: i still think IT is cute that you are still defending
our national hero (a man who married ONLY latino women)... i have also
stated that i cannot find any internet cites to back up my claim.. i
don't think i could ever presume that one statement (to which i have
repeatedly stated, YOU ARE RIGHT!, i cannot find a site to back up my
assumption) would ever RE-WRITE the history of someone who is so revered.

as for saying i am not smart, well... apparently i was smart enough to
invoke some reaction out of a guy who has better things to read....

as for you being a *******, well, i can't respond, i only have your
postings to back up that claim....and if i can't find sites or proper
documentation, then i can't prove it.....

as for you and i ever meeting, you would undoubtedly never find me
appealing, thank God........

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Old November 18th 04, 03:03 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 03:37 PM
linda

Bob, You wrote:

> refrain from responding to every email with which you don't agree. (Your
> "argument gene" you cited previously is going to get you into a whole

lot of
> trouble -

and AGAIN, I ask, What kind of trouble are you talking about?

when you start talking about dribbling words like "trouble", please
define what kind of trouble. I would appreciate knowing what you meant.

linda
Old November 18th 04, 03:37 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 03:43 PM
linda

Big Bill wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:19:45 GMT, linda >
> wrote:
>

>>>How about YOU supply a cite for the John Wayne assertion? NOWHERE
>>>can I find ANY reference to his being other than heterosexual, and
>>>none of the readily-available Internet biographies, official or non-official,
>>>make any such claim.
>>>
>>>What I can find is that he was married three times, and had seven
>>>children, was a strident anti-communist, an ardent supporter of the U.S.
>>>forces in Vietnam, and in general lived the larger-than-life image
>>>frequently associated with him. None of these things preclude him from
>>>possibly being bisexual, I suppose. But if you can't produce
>>>incontrovertable evidence, I will be forced to conclude this is either
>>>a.) a smear job, b.) a delusion, or c.) a misunderstanding.
>>>
>>>John Wayne Gacy is widely reputed to be gay, perhaps that is the source of your
>>>confusion.
>>>
>>>--Geoff

>>Geoff, i can here you saying this: "if anyone says The Duke was gay,
>>I'll beat the snot out of you. Same with Errol Flynn. They were Men's
>>Men, and yer a Commie Pinko if you think otherwise. "

> If that's really what you "here", then you have a problem. That's not
> anywhere near what was written.
> What was written was a request for some sort of evidence to support
> your claim.

and i think i have repeatedly stated, I CANNOT FIND ANY SITE. I cannot
find any evidence.. hell, how much clearer do i have to be?

Old November 18th 04, 03:43 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 05:04 PM
linda

Words to live by. I'm not telling other people what to believe. As long
as you respect other people and their
individual rights and needs.
Old November 18th 04, 05:04 PM
linda

Old November 18th 04, 05:22 PM
linda

next you will be calling me a gay man in a woman's body!!!!!

my self esteem is just fine, thank you... as for your self esteem, i
think it is overblown (inflated).....

Old November 18th 04, 05:22 PM
linda