The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

Old September 20th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer

I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"

They surpass Toyota by 35% in production

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer

A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
twice as much as Toyota.

Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

Old September 20th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Default Why Charlie Nudo is a moron

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
>
> They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> twice as much as Toyota.

Question: Why would a company want to merge if they're so profitable
and can handle the competition?

Answer: They aren't and they can't

What good are 15 million ****ty cars if people aren't buying them?

> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

The Japanese are the ones doing the stomping and have GM running
scared. You know all about running scared.

Producing vehicles and selling them are 2 different things dumbass. GM
can make all the ****ty cars and trucks they want, but if people aren't
buying them it doesn't mean dick.

You're an asshole and a troll.

Old September 20th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
>
> They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> twice as much as Toyota.
>
> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

I see the Honda-driving contingent is a bit hot around the collar- I
would be too, if I drove a Honda- they're rated at #7 overall.

What a ****box Honda is !! Who wants # 7, when you can go King of the
Road, with #1 GM ??

Old September 20th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default The Big Three-dying after nearly 100 years

On 20 Sep 2006 06:08:37 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
>I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up" <snip>

You don't read newspapers, or listen to "real" news, because you have
it in your sick brain that it's all a "left wing plot."

No one uses "wikipedia" as a credible source. Its only source of data
is from ****tard posters like you, thus has no credibility.

By the way, assmunch...it's "Big 2" now. DC is owned by the Germans.
Old September 20th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default Att: Chrysler group-notice DeserTBob's anti-American, anti-Big Three attitude

I told you fellas he was a ricer at heart- he hates American cars, and
he hates America

because he's divorced and unemployed

AND insane...

Old September 20th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
>
> They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> twice as much as Toyota.
>
> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

I'm just glad I don't have to drive a 7th place Honda- how embarassing
THAT must be !

Old September 20th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default The Shrinking Two-dying after nearly 100 years

On 20 Sep 2006 10:20:19 -0700, wrote:

>I'm just glad I don't have to drive a 7th place Honda- how embarassing
>THAT must be ! <snip>

Noodles, you'd do well to even have a piece of **** that RUNS!

Money's getting tight near the end of the month, eh? No more Haldol?
Old September 20th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default Att: Chrysler group-notice Charlie Nudo's running out of money and meds

On 20 Sep 2006 10:16:44 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
>> I told you fellas he was a ricer at heart- he hates American cars, and
>> he hates America <snip>

Shut the hell up, you delusional colostomy bag. Go adhere to your old
lady's side and fill up with turds, your true mission in life.
Old September 20th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default Att: Chrysler group-Charlie's SSI money running low, psychotic posts to follow.

On 20 Sep 2006 09:52:29 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"

AKA CHARLIE NUDO wrote:
>> I told you fellas he was a ricer at heart- he hates American cars, and
>> he hates America
>>
>> because he's divorced and unemployed
>>
>> AND insane...

>SSI money is running low and Charlie's going nuts as he does near the
>end of every month. <snip>

LOL...Noodles is getting it with both barrels today!