1969 Dodge Charger Wanted - North NJ

Old August 5th 05, 08:53 PM

Default 1969 Dodge Charger Wanted - North NJ

Looking for a 1969 Dodge Charger in North NJ. Must be driveable in
decent condition. E-mail with location and price.

John

Old August 5th 05, 09:04 PM
rob

boy you don't want much do yaw??

oups.com...

Old August 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Wesley

So you can paint it orange and put a big 01 and rebel flag on it? :-) I
still think that would be a fun car...every kid's dream I suppose...

Anybody go see the movie today? Wondering if it's any good compared to the
series...

Wesley

oups.com...

Old August 8th 05, 01:18 AM
James C. Reeves

According to a article I read recently, a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T in mint
condition will cost ya $48K and some change.

Old August 8th 05, 02:58 AM
TJ

With a Hemi they are 5X that much...

Old August 10th 05, 06:01 PM

TJ wrote:
> With a Hemi they are 5X that much...
>

> "James C. Reeves" > wrote in message
> > According to a article I read recently, a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T in mint
> > condition will cost ya $48K and some change.

I know....... That's why I want to pick one up for $5,000 - $8,000 so I
could sell it for a nice profit after I restore it!

John

"Dukes" drives up '69 Charger value TomKan Chrysler 5 July 31st 05 07:25 PM
New Dodge Charger Art Chrysler 1 June 8th 05 03:57 AM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
2006 Dodge Charger - it looks better than the 300C Hmmm... Chrysler 13 January 13th 05 06:32 PM
1972 dodge charger for sale - hidden headlights (rare) - last ofthe muscle cars LameBMX Dodge 4 December 23rd 04 04:31 PM