The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

Old September 20th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Default Nudo Delusional, Honda beats ALL GM products in quality.

duty-honor-country wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
> >
> > They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> > twice as much as Toyota.
> >
> > Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

> I see the Honda-driving contingent is a bit hot around the collar- I
> would be too, if I drove a Honda- they're rated at #7 overall.

Honda ranks above Cadillac, GMC, Chevy, Saturn, Pontiac and Buick in
quality. Deal with it.

Honda beats ALL GM **** products.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13186768/

Old September 20th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

#1- GM

Old September 21st 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

Default Charlie Can't Afford To Buy Any GM.

duty-honor-country AKA Charlie Nudo wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
> >
> > They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> > twice as much as Toyota.
> >
> > Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

> #1- GM

If GM is number one, why don't you buy a new one instead of driving
your wifes old 1994 Grand Prix?

BWHAHAHAHAA! Charlie Nudo spouts about GM but he can't even afford one,
has to drive his wifes beater, which is only worth around.$1600. Around
Drums Pa he's known as Daddy No-Bucks!

Old September 21st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default The Shriveling Two-dying after nearly 100 years

On 20 Sep 2006 15:52:13 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>#1- GM <snip>

Herein, we see the total extent of Charlie Nudo's reasoning
powers...that being zero. A victim of THC-Induced Personality
Disorder, this early pot huffer ruined his brain as early as junior
high school and his personality never advanced much beyond 13 years of
age.
Old September 21st 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 20 Sep 2006 16:36:00 -0700, "Charlie Deludo"
> wrote:

>If GM is number one, why don't you buy a new one instead of driving
>your wifes old 1994 Grand Prix?
>
>BWHAHAHAHAA! Charlie Nudo spouts about GM but he can't even afford one,
>has to drive his wifes beater, which is only worth around.$1600. Around
>Drums Pa he's known as Daddy No-Bucks! <snip>

Just ask his neighbors over there in Beech Mountain Lakes
Resort...you'll get an earful every time!
Old September 21st 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
>
> They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
>
> A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> twice as much as Toyota.
>
> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

I'm sure glad we never even owned a Honda...who wants a motorcycle-
turned- car ??

Old September 21st 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

Default Driving a $1600 car.

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo Drums PA. wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits up"
> >
> > They surpass Toyota by 35% in production
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Manufacturer
> >
> > A Ford/GM merger would mean a company making 15 million cars a year,
> > twice as much as Toyota.
> >
> > Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

> I'm sure glad we never even owned a Honda...who wants a motorcycle-
> turned- car ??

Hows that $1600 Grand Pix running? BWHAHAHAHA!

Old September 21st 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

> Hows that $1600 Grand Pix running? BWHAHAHAHA!

better than anything you ever owned- and I don't have to pedal my car
to get up a hill, like those Jappers you bought...

lets see another picture of that boxcar you actually paid money for-
man, did you get kissed ?? because you sure as hell got screwed !

(laughter...)

Old September 21st 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default failing as a father, and attempting suicide

..

Old September 21st 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 20 Sep 2006 06:08:37 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>Time to stomp <snip>

.....Charlie Nudo's diseased brain!