Keeping Fry Alive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids
JK Coney
Default Keeping Fry Alive

Exactly what do the adults do to keep the free swimming fry alive that I
can't? I wait until they are swimming a couple of days. I've tried a couple
times to remove some to a hanging breeder, and they all die within hours.
Water and temp are the same, and I add a drop or 2 of tube fry food.

JK Sinrod

Keeping live rock life alive martin Reefs 0 May 13th 05 11:55 PM
Problems keeping Gold Rams alive Gill Passman Cichlids 16 February 5th 05 07:38 PM
Keeping fry alive xqizit Cichlids 10 February 5th 05 01:33 PM
Help! I'm being eaten alive!! [email protected] Goldfish 0 August 24th 04 03:28 PM
keeping floating plants alive over the winter J. LaQuiere General 0 February 12th 04 10:59 PM