Despirately WTB: NEW(IOW assembled, unused) E36 (1994 BMW 325is) sport pkg. drivers seat, price no object (well, ok, not $5 grand or something!)

Old May 30th 05, 06:09 AM
KMS - Brett Anderson

Default Despirately WTB: NEW(IOW assembled, unused) E36 (1994 BMW 325is) sport pkg. drivers seat, price no object (well, ok, not $5 grand or something!)

Ummm,

What exactly do you need?

Your entire seat can't be shot. It's not possible, unless your interior
caught fire, in which case, a new car would be cheaper.

And where are you located? As shipping a seat any distance is financially
unviable.

Brett Anderson
KMS
www.bmw-stuff.com