EA will need lots of word of mouth!

Old December 18th 04, 12:20 AM
AlenlorDRot

Default EA will need lots of word of mouth!

I've tried the last couple of Nascar Thunders after
reading enough to think they might not be so bad. They were.
I won't trust another EA racing title until the regulars
here are ready to abandon their papyrus for it. From the
cheeziness of the screenshots I saw at the EA site, it
will have to wait until next time at least.

If it turns out to be the greatest sim ever, I'm sure
I will hear about it.
Old December 29th 04, 01:16 AM
EldredP

>I've tried the last couple of Nascar Thunders after
>reading enough to think they might not be so bad. They were.
>I won't trust another EA racing title until the regulars
>here are ready to abandon their papyrus for it. From the
>cheeziness of the screenshots I saw at the EA site, it
>will have to wait until next time at least.

What did you think was so bad about the last one(NT2004)?

Eldred
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett

GPLRank -6.0 MoGPL rank +267.80