Best type of food(Floating Catfish Food)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 28th 04, 12:17 AM

Default Best type of food(Floating Catfish Food)

I am looking to where I can get me cheep fish food. I am sure that
since my gold
fish are outside and get bugs that fall in the pond that catfish food
wouldn't be a
problem. It isn't like I have some of those expensive KOI.

Keith

A goose and a catfish... George General 15 May 26th 04 06:41 AM
Just how much food is too much? Ryan Minaker General 8 March 23rd 04 04:10 AM
Large Flake Food NetMax Cichlids 0 September 7th 03 03:51 AM
Golden Channel Catfish john rutz General 4 August 5th 03 04:04 PM
The best type of fish for a 150 Gal that can go without food for 3 weeks or so possible ? Andy Louie General 2 July 2nd 03 12:29 AM