MOVING-help w/ moving fish and temporary pond

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 04, 02:17 AM
Judi9000

Default MOVING-help w/ moving fish and temporary pond

Questions:

1. How do I transport my fish safely? We'll be driving for about 4 hrs.

2. I will need to set up a temporary pond. I found a 500 gal. stock tank that
I think will work, but I'm not sure about filtration. Right now I use
submersible pumps and filters in my ponds. Should I use a filter on the outside
with this above ground stock tank? If so what kind?

3. Can I take a piece of the bio-filter with me when I move? If so, how do I
do that?

Thanks for any advice!
Judi

Galvanized Pond For Temporary Safekeeping JB General 7 May 20th 04 01:42 AM
Help! - Inherited pond out of control lu General 6 May 14th 04 02:57 PM
Moving Fish david.crouch7 General 4 November 23rd 03 10:43 PM
what are the most expensive afr. Cichlids JEFFREY STREET Cichlids 6 August 23rd 03 06:27 AM
How long can fish Russ and Cathy General 5 July 31st 03 03:08 AM