Logitech G25 Pedals

Old August 25th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Default Logitech G25 Pedals

A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he

http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5

Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?
Old August 25th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Tony Rickard wrote:
> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>
> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

Try this one - the other one requires you to be logged in.

http://tinyurl.com/l9lyn
Old August 26th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mls67

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Tony Rickard wrote:
>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>
>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

> Try this one - the other one requires you to be logged in.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/l9lyn

cool! I want!!

Mike
mls67
Old August 26th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

Thanks for sharing TR

Those are going to be nice in my home cockpit!
==--==

k...

Old August 26th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
CMORE

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
k...
>A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>
> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

Old August 27th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Šeon

CMORE wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
> k...
>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>
>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

> Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

Well, let's for one moment assume it's not . What else do YOU think it could
be ?

Old August 27th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
John Smith[_1_]

"Šeon" > wrote in message
> CMORE wrote:
>> "Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
>> k...
>>> A picture of the G25 pedals outside of the casing he
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/rnkw5
>>>
>>> Maybe not so good for the warranty but there could be some scope for
>>> cockpit builders looking for optimum pedal spacing?

>> Wow, nice stuff. Is that Clutch, Brake and Gas I take it?

> Well, let's for one moment assume it's not . What else do YOU think it
> could be ?

The one on the left is the left brake and the one in the middle is the right
brake!
They look sweet, any word on how much the wheel and pedals cost? When are
they going to be available?

Old August 28th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

As long as those are in release form, and not just engineering examples, I'm
impressed.

-Larry

Old August 28th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

$300. October or November.

-Larry

Old August 29th 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Remco Moedt[_1_]

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:19:25 -0400, "Larry" > wrote:

>$300. October or November.

299 euro in The Netherlands, apparantly available from Sept 15

Cheers!

Remco