What to do when it doesn't work

Old August 10th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_1_]

Default What to do when it doesn't work

Today my wife was talking to our daughter-in-law and our 3 year old grandson
was having issues with his battery powered jeep. He has out grown the one
he has and it does not have the power it once did. He could not keep up
with his sisters jeep so he got out stomped his feet and kicked it, threw
his hands in the air and said I want a newer one. They learn so young.

Coasty

Old August 10th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Grandpa should put in a Briggs and Stratton.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 10th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

I agree. Call up Binford and do it up Tim-the-toolman style! Be sure to get
the grunt right after you say 'power jeep 5000'.

Carl

Old August 10th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

Hmm, not replace the battery with an Optima deep cycle, double the wire
guage to the motor, and add cooling fins to the motor using Arctic
Silver?

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Old August 10th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Stupendous Man

>Arctic Silver?

What's that? Duct tape?

Old August 10th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[email protected]

Stupendous Man wrote:
> >Arctic Silver?

> What's that? Duct tape?

Oh No, it's not duct tape.
It's "a unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced
thermally conductive ceramic particles"

http://www.arcticsilver.com

In the computer world if you want to go faster AND stay cool, this is
the stuff.

Matthew
'82 CJ-7

Old August 10th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

NO HYBRID, golf carts in my family!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 10th 06, 11:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_1_]

They live on the left coast it would have to be propane or E85

Coasty

Old August 10th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

..... and hopefully his reward for this behavior was an abrupt warming of the
seat of his pants and the loss of his driving privileges for several
days...???

Kate

. ..

Old August 10th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

There is actually quite a lot of information out there about powering up
your Power Wheels.
I have been looking at some with thoughts of (nearly) my three year old
grandson's little Jeep.

Here's just a quick link
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/

If you google, you can find a TON of information, enough to overwhelm you.

BUT they may want to wait awhile so as not to reward him for throwing a
hissy fit.
Maybe give him some little jobs that he can do to earn a new one and some
upgrades.

Kate