A deal?

Old December 19th 04, 08:06 PM
jjs

Default A deal?

Is there an entrepeneur in the house? I can't make heads or tails of this,
but it might be a deal.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...hp?id=3D128482

Old December 19th 04, 11:20 PM
Karl

Your link is dead.....
Unless you meant this one:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=110350
But for $30K, you would expect new tires, not "fresh junkyard tires"!!!!

Old December 19th 04, 11:21 PM
Karl

I removed the 3D in the item # and got this:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128482

Is it this one about gas heaters?

Old December 20th 04, 12:13 AM
Karl

No, he whacked the top off a spilt bus and grafted it to the roof of the bay bus...... what a waste.

Old December 20th 04, 02:19 AM
jjs

"Karl" > wrote in message
. ..
>I removed the 3D in the item # and got this:
> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128482
>
> Is it this one about gas heaters?

Yes. The gas heaters. I was in a rush to get out the door and didn't check
the URL. Sorry.

Old December 22nd 04, 01:26 AM
ilambert

no,that is not a deal.that is a DEAL!

Old December 22nd 04, 02:02 AM
jjs

"ilambert" > wrote in message
> no,that is not a deal.that is a DEAL!

No kidding, and a lot of thanks I get for mentioning it. Humbug. No more
sharing anymore.

Looking to buy a 2001 S4 - Is this a good deal? GMan Audi 2 June 27th 04 09:02 PM
Is this a deal? 2001 S4 GMan Audi 0 June 27th 04 05:09 AM
91 Dodge Stealth good deal? Richard Cesar Dodge 2 June 8th 04 05:24 AM
This DeLorean: Is this deal worth it? Let_do_The_No Antique cars 25 May 13th 04 09:10 AM