Overfilled Oil

Old December 20th 04, 12:08 AM
TaskMule

"Ken Weitzel" > wrote in message
news:mznxd.525488$Pl.420496@pd7tw1no...

> el Diablo wrote:
> > "KENG" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Just change the filter, there goes 1/2 to 1 quart.
> >>KenG
> >>

> > You might want to take the filter off and drain it, but I'd put the

same
> > filter back on. They cost money ya know.
> >
> > Brian

> Hi...
>
> Is the gasket on the filter meant to be re-used ?
>
> And even if so, starting with an empty filter means another
> few seconds of engine running time before oil pressure,
> while the filter fills, right?
>
> Ken

This thread has lost all control, lol

Old December 20th 04, 02:22 AM
TranSurgeon

"TaskMule" > wrote in message

> "Ken Weitzel" > wrote in message
> >

> > el Diablo wrote:

> > > You might want to take the filter off and drain it, but I'd put the

> same
> > > filter back on. They cost money ya know.
> > >
> > > Brian

> > Hi...
> >
> > Is the gasket on the filter meant to be re-used ?
> >
> > And even if so, starting with an empty filter means another
> > few seconds of engine running time before oil pressure,
> > while the filter fills, right?
> >
> > Ken
> >

> This thread has lost all control, lol

agreed, this thread is now to the 'jeez, get a f*cking life!'
point...............

Old December 20th 04, 03:43 AM
shiden_kai

Ken Weitzel wrote:

> Is the gasket on the filter meant to be re-used ?
>
> And even if so, starting with an empty filter means another
> few seconds of engine running time before oil pressure,
> while the filter fills, right?

This is now an official "Lawrence Glickman" ****ed up
thread.

Ian

Old December 20th 04, 03:55 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:43:33 GMT, "shiden_kai"
> wrote:

>Ken Weitzel wrote:
>
>> Is the gasket on the filter meant to be re-used ?
>>
>> And even if so, starting with an empty filter means another
>> few seconds of engine running time before oil pressure,
>> while the filter fills, right?

>This is now an official "Lawrence Glickman" ****ed up
>thread.
>
>Ian

Suck my dick Ian.
I didn't bring this *leaker* into this thread.
Go **** yourself with a broomstick.
I knew there was a reason I had you killfiled.

PLONK

Lg

Old December 20th 04, 04:22 AM
Bob

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:43:33 GMT, "shiden_kai"
> > wrote:
>
>>Ken Weitzel wrote:
>>
>>> Is the gasket on the filter meant to be re-used ?
>>>
>>> And even if so, starting with an empty filter means another
>>> few seconds of engine running time before oil pressure,
>>> while the filter fills, right?

>>This is now an official "Lawrence Glickman" ****ed up
>>thread.
>>
>>Ian
>>

> Suck my dick Ian.
> I didn't bring this *leaker* into this thread.
> Go **** yourself with a broomstick.
> I knew there was a reason I had you killfiled.
>
> PLONK
>
> Lg

Glickman, you've just got to be one of the dumbest assholes on UseNet. If
you actually had Ian killfiled you wouldn't have even seen the post that you
just replied to. I'd have killfiled you long ago except that you're posts
have some entertainment value. Just when I think you couldn't possibly say
anything dumber you prove me wrong.
Bob

Old December 20th 04, 04:27 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:22:27 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:

>"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:43:33 GMT, "shiden_kai"
>> > wrote:

>>>This is now an official "Lawrence Glickman" ****ed up
>>>thread.
>>>
>>>Ian
>>>

>> Suck my dick Ian.
>> I didn't bring this *leaker* into this thread.
>> Go **** yourself with a broomstick.
>> I knew there was a reason I had you killfiled.
>>
>> PLONK
>>
>> Lg
>>

>Glickman, you've just got to be one of the dumbest assholes on UseNet. If
>you actually had Ian killfiled you wouldn't have even seen the post that you
>just replied to. I'd have killfiled you long ago except that you're posts
>have some entertainment value.

Name a SINGLE technical error I've made this week, or any week.
Name ONE.

> Just when I think you couldn't possibly say
>anything dumber you prove me wrong.

Well bobbie, you live in a world of stupidity, so it doesn't surprise
me that everything you see looks stupid to you.

Now Name a SINGLE technical eror I've made, and the entire Usenet is
WAITING........................................... ..........................................

Lg

Old December 20th 04, 05:05 AM
\Doc\

"Bob" > wrote in message

> Glickman, you've just got to be one of the dumbest assholes on UseNet. If
> you actually had Ian killfiled you wouldn't have even seen the post that
> you just replied to. I'd have killfiled you long ago except that you're
> posts have some entertainment value. Just when I think you couldn't
> possibly say anything dumber you prove me wrong.
> Bob

You sure this weiner isn't Dean Tardwin in drag?? His "style" seems awfully
familiar. Any tech geeks out there who can check the message headers and
see if it's coming from Wisconsin!?

Doc

Old December 20th 04, 05:39 AM
Whitelightning

"TaskMule" > wrote in message

> Also how many of them wipe the grease nipples before applying the grease
> gun.
> usually they just jamb it on and pump sandy gritty grease into the ball
> joint.
> I once asked the guy in the pit to wipe each nipple before greasing and he
> looked at me like I was insane.

Or pre fill the oil filter before putting it on.
Whitelightning

Old December 20th 04, 05:53 AM
shiden_kai

"Doc" wrote:

> You sure this weiner isn't Dean Tardwin in drag?? His "style" seems
> awfully familiar. Any tech geeks out there who can check the message
> headers and see if it's coming from Wisconsin!?

No, I think we had this discussion a while back. Glicky is just
a "dean" wannabe. I thought he was gone for a while, but I guess
he's poked his little ol head back up again. Drives a Ford...serves
him right! He'll be in the shop on Monday bitching about his "brown"
trans fluid....hopefully they will tell him to go "**** himself".

Ian

Old December 20th 04, 05:55 AM
shiden_kai

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

> Suck my dick Ian.
> I didn't bring this *leaker* into this thread.
> Go **** yourself with a broomstick.
> I knew there was a reason I had you killfiled.
>
> PLONK

Oooooohh....noooooo....you "plonked" me!!!
I guess I've been told. Good luck on Monday,
I hope they run you out of the shop on a rail.
A little bit of tar and feathers wouldn't hurt either.

Ian