134a Refrigerant

Old July 20th 05, 05:54 AM
Billy Ray

Ya know...... I have a vague recollection that this thread started with an
inquiry into the availability of R134a refrigerant.

For what it is worth they had a couple dozen cases stacked on the floor in
the back isle of the GROCERY store this evening with a hand lettered sign
stating the price of $7.99.

I suspect this means there is no shortage of R134a.

Old July 20th 05, 05:55 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "L.W. ("=DFill") Hughes III" > wrote in message=20
> > Liar!

>=20
> lol....its all the boy knows.

Yeah... I hear a lot of 'liar!' from both of you...
but I'm not through mopping up the floor with
y'all yet.
__
Steve
..

Old July 20th 05, 06:15 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .

> Is a compound a mixture?

youre still just a liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 20th 05, 06:21 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> No, you didn't show a lie. I claimed popular use.

TRANSLATION --> "i tried to spin truth" :-)

you lied, you are a liar.

> Listen carefully... "otherwise there would be no reason not to replace
> the HMC"... notice the mistake?

lol you see you think this because your stupid, ignorant, and lying ass
doesnt understand why an HMC is needed to begin with.

>> nope! that was my original statement to jeff. you jumped in so i gave
>> you
>> the criteria, specifically for everyone to see:

No, I don't accept that... the initial condition stands.

my initial condition to you was -30 degrees as i have posted many times now.
youre a liar stephen, no matter how hard you try to spin your bull**** ive
clearly shown your lies for what they are.

> You can accuse me of lying all day,

lol as if i need your permission to point out your lies, liar.

>but you *did* try to slip in more conditions, we can
>*all* see that.

lol what we have all seen is my inital post to you which CLEARLY stated -30
degrees. lie liar, it just wont get you anywhere. :-)

Old July 20th 05, 06:22 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> Yeah... I hear a lot of 'liar!' from both of you

its simple. youre a liar. :-)

Old July 20th 05, 06:56 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

If you had common sense you would have been able to plug in a
couple of words in the below statement to make it make sense: "free
with their false theories." If you really can't figure it out then I
truly feel sorry for you.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 20th 05, 07:09 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Seeing you apparently are unable to tell us their technical
descriptions:
http://www.nyu.edu/pages/mathmol/tex...compounds.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 20th 05, 07:13 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

How? So far you haven't supplied one fact to the contrary. Typical
free loading, blood sucking liberal that never be able to pull his own
weight.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 20th 05, 07:23 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Any one else could given us a Volume a value of X, and the Change a
value of Y then made an equation telling us whether they are multiplied,
divided, added or subtracted.
I figured that's all you knew about our earth.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 20th 05, 02:07 PM
jeff

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>Yeah... I hear a lot of 'liar!' from both of you

> its simple. youre a liar. :-)

You're a Liar... No, You're a Liar....No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....

BTW, as to your statement that "Nobody in the Industry" uses the term
Freon as a generic descriptor for a family of chemical compounds roughly
described as CFCs and HCFCs, here's a few links of engineering and
service firms, industrial design houses, government publications, and
original equipment manufacturers which all use the term generically. It
is funny how the "Industry" roughly divides refrigeration systems into
"Ammonia and Freon Based Systems".

http://www.acerefrigeration.com/refrigeration.asp
http://www.szero.com/organization_refrigeration.asp
http://www.mollenbergbetz.com/refrigeration_content.asp
http://www.c-b.com/information%20cen...?tID=4&pID=257
http://www.doucetteindustries.com/co2evaporator.pdf
http://www.gartner-refrig.com/services/ammonia.asp
http://weeksservicecompany2813329555...pages-ads.com/
http://www.coldstoragesolution.com/c...rigeration.htm
http://www.republicrefrigeration.com/aboutus.htm
http://www.lotemp.com/lotemp_design_build.html
http://www.unitempref.com/
http://www.alltempsystems.com/services/
http://www.thefreijecompany.com/refrig.asp
http://www.gartner-refrig.com/services/index.asp
http://www.maritime.org/fleetsub/refrig/chap6.htm
http://www.advanceet.com/refrigeration.php
http://www.accent-refrigeration.com/...ember2001.html
http://www.food-processing-equipment...compressor.php
http://www.temprite.com/main_content...pagename=about
http://www.taylorrefrigeration.com.au/products.htm
http://www.meadhunt.com/Markets/arch...pabilities.htm
http://www.dehumidifiercorp.com/catalog/specdata.pdf
http://www.fac.ilstu.edu/Facilities_...rigeration.htm
http://www.mcfrig.com/

Now, a hypothetical question: If a 70's vintage refrigerator leaks it's
refrigerant in your basement how do you remove the freon? Is it really
necessary to demolish the house and pave over it? I ask because I know
freon is heavier than air and I am not sure how to get it off the floor.
Is it just possible that I can put a fan in the window and rely on air
turbulence to mix it all up and float it out the window? If so, can I
put a pan outside the window and collect the freon and re-use it, as I
know it is heaver than air and should drop right out of the mix.

--
jeff