movin'

Old July 16th 05, 03:07 AM
Nathan Otis

Default movin'

Hey all... We closed on our first home today... Quite a feeling! Anyway,
we're moving tomorrow so I'll be offline for a little while... I don't
mention this because I'm such an active contributor, I only mention it
because now that we're not locked into Qwest because of our apartment
complex, we're switching our service to Comcast. I only mention that because
I know there are people sniffing through headers and will probably notice if
it changes... Just trying to clear things up before it stirs up any trouble

Anyway, Jeep on!
n.

Old July 16th 05, 03:33 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Nathan,
Now who would be looking at your header?
Going to stay in Parker, Colorado?
Congratulations, some day you get the last payment, payoff:
http://www.billhughes.com/payoff.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old July 19th 05, 10:29 PM
Nathan Otis

It's funny that you were the first (and only) reply to this message... In
fact it was posted as a joke for your benefit. Yes, I'm still in Parker. ...
C'mon out and if we can keep that old tub of yours running, maybe we can
wheel : )

n.

PS, in downloading all the messages from the Comcast server, I stumbled upon
the original "Headers tête-à-tête". Good stuff.

Old July 19th 05, 11:17 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Nathan,
I figured you were trolling, so I didn't want to disappoint:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/
Might see ya some day, I'd like to put my foot on four corners, and
go up Pike's Peak, thanks for the invite:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=18159+...4852&t=k&hl=en
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/