Hybrid car cost of ownership

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th 05, 04:20 AM
JazzMan

Pete C. wrote:

> The paranoid anti nuke folks will of course try to hype anything they
> can to get attention, but that does not make the terrorist threat any
> more legitimate than most of their other arguments.
>
> I'll note that in all the decades of nuclear energy production there has
> only been one truly significant accident in the entire world - Chernobyl

Don't forget these:

http://www.nci.org/i/ib10499.htm
http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/10179.html

A few others:
http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~cch.../accident.html

I like that "...there has only been one truly significant accident
in the entire world...", except for the others, that is. LOL! There
have been thousands of smaller accidents that resulted in little
to no radiation release to the envirnment, but to ignore those is
the exact same thing as ignoring the shuttle tiles that were damaged
by foam in the years before Columbia. Nothing made by man is perfect.

JazzMan
Please reply to jsavage"at"airmail.net.
Curse those darned bulk e-mailers!

Lowest cost per cubic foot cargo space in passenger vans = Chevy Express Van [email protected] General 0 January 13th 05 03:59 PM
Factors to consider when ordering Accord Hybrid? stillsman Honda 13 January 4th 05 06:56 AM
Civic Hybrid [email protected] Honda 8 December 12th 04 05:38 PM
Lower total ownership cost? (USA) Mark Carroll General 0 November 24th 04 06:25 AM
Hybrid autos don't make economic sense lgcharlot General 3 October 16th 04 02:16 PM