shaking little 90

Old March 20th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
[email protected]

Default shaking little 90

why does my '90 shake when my foot is on the brake when it is in
drive???
Old March 21st 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Brian Minto

Turn the idle up about 50 rpm and/or clean the thottle body with a
spray-type throttle body cleaner. Automatic transmission need to idle faster
than the manual transmission cars for several reasons. Auto transmission
miatas do seem touchier about a dirty throttle body. I would not worry much
about the spark plugs unless they are actually fouling, but miatas are
definitely hard on their spark plug wires, so that would be next on my list
of to-do's.

shaking dabeeo 4x4 20 September 20th 07 10:36 PM
Shaking tylernagy VW water cooled 5 February 28th 07 04:46 AM
Whole lot a shaking going on [email protected] VW water cooled 6 February 26th 07 05:54 AM
what causes shaking? [email protected] VW water cooled 24 April 22nd 06 03:43 PM
97 T&C 3.8L LXI Shaking subaru585 Chrysler 5 October 21st 05 07:54 PM