Shock ! Horror !

Old June 10th 05, 01:10 PM
Howard Rose

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:53:22 -0700, "Tom Nakashima"
> wrote:

>So how did your '66 come out?

Tom, I'm still waiting for the N.O.S front wing to arrive from
Germany... a bit of a pain, but I can wait...

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe
Old June 12th 05, 06:00 AM
Ben Boyle

A few years back the local VW dealer in Bay City, MI had a Mexican Beetle in the showroom. While VWoA isn't so abou the
ACVWs, some of the dealers are.

Old June 12th 05, 11:56 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Juper Wort" > wrote in message
> From what you US guys say, I cannot imagine VWOA doing anything like this.
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/y218/J...t=Image000.jpg
>
> Three pics...
>
> There's no price tag on it yet, but there again, nothing in the window
> has... Its a 70 model, very nice condition, haven't seen inside it yet as
> the place was shut.
>

> James

No, but a dealership down in Champaign, Illinois used to have a beautiful
restored 67 on their floor, but they wanted 9000 for it. What did it cost
new when they sold it the first time? <g>

Charles of Kankakee

Old June 12th 05, 10:03 PM
Dennis Wik

The VW dealer in Des Moines hosts a vw show every year and I'm sure many
other dealers do also. Now more shock from vwoa. I just re-read my Jul
2005 of Hot VWs and on page 27 VWOA has a full page ad thanking us for
our support along the way and that they are reminded of their humble
beginnings as they celebrate their 50th anniversary. I am surprised and
very pleased.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>