New Vette for less than sticker?

Old June 24th 05, 06:56 AM
TF

http://www.frontierchevrolet.net/en_US/

Old June 24th 05, 06:57 AM
TF

Oh yeah, if you call them, tell them their favorite Corvette buyer has sent
them business.
They'll get a kick out of that one.
They did treat me very good.
TF

Old July 3rd 05, 02:09 PM
The Tone

I bought my Le Mans Blue Met C6 for $44,22.00 at Munday Chevy in
Houston, I ordered it on Mar 12 and it came in on Apr 14th and even at
that time GM was offering a $1000.00 Rebate. So while they are not
offering the Employee discount on the vette, I still think they are
not selling as good as they claim they are, or a good as they thought
they would. the Sticker on my Baby was around $51,300.00
just my 2 cents

Old July 3rd 05, 02:44 PM
Jack Dotson

Wow, that's really good. Looks like you got it below invoice. I'm just
looking at the basic model and about the only option I might want is a
automatic (not decided). I'm taking my time an looking around hoping they
will come down. I live in Corpus Christi and could drive to Houston to pick
up a new Vette. :-) Maybe I'll drip an email to Monday Chevy and see what
they say.

Thanks,
Jack

Old July 3rd 05, 08:32 PM
'Key

"Jack Dotson" > wrote in message
.. .
> Wow, that's really good. Looks like you got it below
> invoice. I'm just looking at the basic model and about
> the only option I might want is a automatic (not decided).
> I'm taking my time an looking around hoping they will come
> down. I live in Corpus Christi and could drive to Houston
> to pick up a new Vette. :-) Maybe I'll drip an email to
> Monday Chevy and see what they say.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack

http://chevydealer.com/munday/