C'mon america - Imprison speeders

Old July 2nd 05, 08:19 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default C'mon america - Imprison speeders

They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

Old July 2nd 05, 08:30 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
>They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
>fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

Blah blah <yawn>

Old July 2nd 05, 09:36 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 7/2/2005 12:19 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> They are the terrorists of our highways.

Strike one.

> They are deadly criminals.

Strikes two and three. You're out.

> They kill and maim innocent people every day.

You wanna keep playing? Fine: Strike four.

> Letting them off with fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

Strike five.

Don't you hate being wrong virtually all the time? I know I would if I
were you, and thank God I'm not.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old July 2nd 05, 11:59 PM
MichiganHotBear

"David W. Poole, Jr." > wrote in message
> On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > was understood to have stated the following:
>
>>They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
>>They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
>>fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

> Blah blah <yawn>

I'm bored to tears also.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:41 AM
James C. Reeves

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

Since you've admitted to speeding once yourself...I've called the cops.
Since the roof is archived in Usenet, they're on the way to pick you up
right now! Have fun!

Old July 3rd 05, 05:50 AM
Paul.

On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> , babbled the following in rec.autos.driving...

> They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
carried out by street justice if need be.

--
"If you speed loons would just slow down we wouldn't
have a problem. drive them until the holes get too

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 11/20/04
ref: http://tinyurl.com/bg9n9

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref:
http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

Old July 3rd 05, 05:34 PM
Ed White

There is more than a little evidence that people driving too slow casue
as many accidents as people driving too fast. How should we handle the
people drivng too slow? It seems that the really slow driviers are
rarely if ever ticketed, so they don't even get a fine.

Ed

Old July 3rd 05, 08:23 PM
Velvet Elvis

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

What about jay-walkers?
Old July 3rd 05, 11:12 PM
John David Galt

They are the terrorists of our newsgroups. They are needless criminals.
They drive away innocent readers every day. Letting them off with fines
is nothing but criminal coddling.
Old July 4th 05, 03:17 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 3 Jul 2005 09:34:15 -0700, "Ed White" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>How should we handle the
>people drivng too slow?

A head shot might be appropriate.

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Linkin Park - Runaway - Hybrid Theory
K:\Audio\Linkin Park\Hybrid Theory\06-Runaway.mp3